Master P Speaks That Real About Kevin Garnett Losing $77M

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
this is all about KG period...

don't blame this on anybody else or he's too busy with basketball....because he's not

the same energy he put into chasing those side hoes, is the same energy he could have sat down and look at his books before shyt got crazy...

This

People acting like he's a victim. He's just stupid. He could handle a mistress but not his own money

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Master P sounds like an idiot to be honest.
What does ballers not giving him money for I got the hook up have to do with not studying economics?
What does getting ripped off have to do with not studying economics.

Also KG didn't lose his money because he is black, to even type that shows your own stupidity and the level of subconcious self hate you have (if you are even black)
KG lost his money because he is an idiot who didn't care about his money.
Tim Duncan got robbed by the guy who screwed him over, and at Duncan's trial KG out here hugging and dapping up the theif. SMH

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain’t never too fukkin busy to watch and check on your money and these athletes don’t even be that damn busy, stop the bullshyt. I know this for a fact

It’s muthufukkas makin 50gs with full time jobs, side hustles, kids and lives outside of that, that can tell you where their coins are goin down to the penny but a rich nikka that plays basketball can’t :mjlol:
Came to post this....damn near word for word:wow:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I’ll never be rich enough to not notice $77 million is missing

They sucker you into thinking you're friends. Theese guys are straignt up crooks. They don't even necessarily rip people off, they'll flat out steal from you and hope white privilege gets them out of a conviction or that they can hide the ill gotten gains, do the white man's 2, get out and live like a king. Or find another brother to finese with a $5K suit and some big words.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
What does ballers not giving him money for I got the hook up have to do with not studying economics?

Also KG didn't lose his money because he is black, to even type that shows your own stupidity and the level of subconcious self hate you have (if you are even black)
Tim Duncan got robbed by the guy who screwed him over, and at Duncan's trial KG out here hugging and dapping up the theif. SMH
Because a dude will trust joe blowinski in a suit but won’t even trust a proven black business man with an idea. Also he’s speaking from experience having given creators money for investments and made money back.

If you don’t study economics you have to rely on another man to properly invest your money given him control over your estate to do what he wants.

He also said that a person with that much money should have 3 or 4 accountants but y’all skipped right over him saying that to go straight to the negative.

We see the negative in anybody give us a message it’s a fukking shame.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not trying to make him 100% a victim, but, imagine his dad passed on a financial spot that his dad got him into. It's a little harder to run into thieves.

This agents and managers and lawyers in cohoots with each other, also.

White folks been closing ranks for generational.

But, yea; brothas make "investments" to being the holy grail of keeping money

Nah I can't rock with that how do you explain Lebron?

no father

mother doing god knows what

who showed him how to move from 16-18 when he got his first check?

remember when he fired his white agents and put his boys through school even Phil Jackson said he will be broke after his first rookie contract.

this KG wanting not to be around his own kind and the "others" robbed him blind

"Got lawyers watching lawyers so I don't go broke"....The Notorious B.I.G 1993

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

You’re like the second person who said Garnett was hugging it up with Banks.

Y’all got proof? The one article I read only mentioned Duncan going to Garnett and shaking his hand. Nothing about Garnett backing Banks

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
KG has the record for most money made in a NBA career where did the money go ?

Some people said he was making millions on the side they used him as inspiration for Kratos in that God of war series