Master P Speaks That Real About Kevin Garnett Losing $77M

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
this is all about KG period...

don't blame this on anybody else or he's too busy with basketball....because he's not

the same energy he put into chasing those side hoes, is the same energy he could have sat down and look at his books before shyt got crazy...
You rockin' a Rams avi now:ohhh:I might do the same:ehh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You ain’t never too fukkin busy to watch and check on your money and these athletes don’t even be that damn busy, stop the bullshyt. I know this for a fact

It’s muthufukkas makin 50gs with full time jobs, side hustles, kids and lives outside of that, that can tell you where their coins are goin down to the penny but a rich nikka that plays basketball can’t :mjlol:

"Kevin, you focus 100% on the basketball, let US handle the business/money"

That's the finesse for athletes and rappers

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
P is a legend... He still randomly pays for people's funerals in louisville..he humble
I always wondered how this connection happened:patrice:

P is from Louisiana & spent most of his prefame years in Cali, and never talked about Louisville at all in interviews or on songs when No Limit was on top, then all of a sudden he just popped up doing mad business & charity work in Louisville :skip:

I assume he was on his Diplomat hustle

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
P is my guy--a gotdamn legend--but, he pocket watches too much. To be a player at the height that Kevin does it is time consuming.

He played for 20 years.

KG lost that money because he's black. He didn't have a father and grandfather to teach him how to keep that and show he who to trust.

This is typical defeatist c00n shyt. You should be ashamed to post this

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They sucker you into thinking you're friends. Theese guys are straignt up crooks. They don't even necessarily rip people off, they'll flat out steal from you and hope white privilege gets them out of a conviction or that they can hide the ill gotten gains, do the white man's 2, get out and live like a king. Or find another brother to finese with a $5K suit and some big words.

That's when you tell them you majored in Economics/Finance/Accounting, that you already know about 90% of what the so called professionals know, that you got money in a trust or index fund until your playing days are over and to eat dikk :umad: Their idea of protecting your money is putting it in some mutual fund with fees up the ass that they're getting kickbacks from :heh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I've always said if I got rich like that I'm having 3 accountants. 2 that know about each other and a 3rd one that nobody knows about that's checking all of them. And at least one of them will be a brother.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Nah I can't rock with that how do you explain Lebron?

no father

mother doing god knows what

who showed him how to move from 16-18 when he got his first check?

remember when he fired his white agents and put his boys through school even Phil Jackson said he will be broke after his first rookie contract.

this KG wanting not to be around his own kind and the "others" robbed him blind

"Got lawyers watching lawyers so I don't go broke"....The Notorious B.I.G 1993

He also has been in the league for 15 years with no major injuries--anomalies exist.

I don't have to explain how 70% of athletes go broke after 3 years of retirement.

Why Do So Many Athletes Go Broke?

I'm not here to say athletes can kept their wealth, but, most do.

The thing is; certain rich people are able to recover from losing a lot of money (Trump went bankrupt like 6 times) while black athletes gotta work at Starbucks

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Because a dude will trust joe blowinski in a suit but won’t even trust a proven black business man with an idea. Also he’s speaking from experience having given creators money for investments and made money back.

If you don’t study economics you have to rely on another man to properly invest your money given him control over your estate to do what he wants.

He also said that a person with that much money should have 3 or 4 accountants but y’all skipped right over him saying that to go straight to the negative.

We see the negative in anybody give us a message it’s a fukking shame.

What does not investing in Master P have to do with financial literacy? Nothing at all.
So your first statement doesn't support anything at all.

If you study economics you still can/will have investment analyst, because economics doesn't mean you know about investment strategies and how to play various financial markets. Economics is a large field, with numerous disciplines within it. On top of that you have seperate fields like accounting and etc. So like P it seems you might be over simplifying or down right ignorant of what you are talking about.

KG had an accounting firm, he is suing the accounting firm for not stopping the Banks guy from ripping him off. Read. Stop looking at headlines and then making some c00nish self hating bullshyt angle to spin.

There is no message that P is giving except people need to give him money and if they didn't he is going to complain now.