Mercury Retrograde 2018 discussion

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thoughts? How has it impacted you so far?
mercury-retrograde.jpg

image.jpeg

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
The computers at my job went haywire yesterday

My home and phone internet went down a few times, so has my friends

My emails haven't been going through or I've received them slower than usual

An ex came back into the picture but we had an amazing time

My friend made travel plans and selected the wrong dates/times

ETA: The postal service has been screwing up my mail and this hardly ever happens

Last edited:

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been making some major mistakes in the stock market and lost a lot of money, my decisions were really impulsive and reckless and i hadn't even heard about this mercury retrograde thing. I've been buying stocks impulsively that plunge within hours of me buying, selling stocks impulsively that immediately shoot up. Its been uncharacteristic of me.

also me and my chick have prolly had the worst communication we have ever had since we've known each other over the past month

damn and im about to sign a lease on a new apartment, got me double thinking this decision

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I've been making some major mistakes in the stock market and lost a lot of money, my decisions were really impulsive and reckless and i hadn't even heard about this mercury retrograde thing. I've been buying stocks impulsively that plunge within hours of me buying, selling stocks impulsively that immediately shoot up. Its been uncharacteristic of me.

also me and my chick have prolly had the worst communication we have ever had since we've known each other over the past month

damn and im about to sign a lease on a new apartment, got me double thinking this decision

I would hold off on signing that lease. If you can't, then either go back and do another walk through or carefully read over your lease. Be very careful.

Luckily, I've been able to control my impulsive urges and my mouth but this retrograde has been rough for me.