Mercury Retrograde 2018 discussion

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
No one believed me until yesterday when our work computers went crazy. In fact they're still acting weird. We can't send or receive email, the internet and printers are down, and one of my colleagues computer wiped itself clean then another's computer shut down on it's own! This ain't ordinary breh.
So if an event like this didn't happen, would you still believe in this?

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
A dude walked into the barber shop earlier this morning for an appointment that was for the following week and he dead ass believed he made it for today.

Ive seen people’s music streams stop unprompted a lot during the past couple of weeks.

Internet going in and out at every hotel I’ve been at.

I’ve been going through a heavy spiritual awakening the past year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
shyt sounds like a whole lot of

full

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just did your reading breh. I wouldn't suggest that. :whoa:
You're currently in a tough situation because of past actions, BUT brighter days are ahead and you will soon begin a new journey, whatever that may be.
Please listen to this carefully (Please, breh): Make sure to be as open and as transparent as possible on your new journey. Now is NOT the time to lie or put on a front to get where you want to be. That will only attract negative people into your life who do not have your best interest at heart and are only there to use and/or take advantage of you.

Do my reading, my ex txt me the other day saying sorry:hhh: