Mercury Retrograde 2018 discussion

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The eclipse did me in. Felt like gravity was weighing on me heavy.

Putting an end to some things and starting others. Hurdles have been cleared in pursuit of my goals. So I'm running free right now. An overall shift towards the positive.

Just got to keep up with it and enjoy it.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Wtf is going on right now? I'm confused as shyt.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Dunno about all this shyt but last week has been weird

Today I got the wrong train, people were acting really slow and 5 different shops had AF1 sold out :mjcry:

I've been having unwanted purchases :sadcam:

Someone tell me whats going on here

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
So if an event like this didn't happen, would you still believe in this?

If it didn't happen, then of course I wouldn't believe it or anything else for that matter. How else are things proven? Doesn't a series of events have to take place or certain conditions exist in order to prove something?

Our work intranet shut down. That has never happened since I worked there. I've texted and called ppl and they're answering me days later or not at all. :mjcry:

Go away Mercury!

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s funny because right after the eclipse, I went to get some thing to eat 3 blocks away from my house at a grocery story and a girl I fukked a year ago saw me at the salad bar and approached me. I hadn’t seen her in that store before but now I done ran into her again multiple times in the past week.

Not interested in fukking anymore but the universe is interesting that way if you take time, look and SEE it operate. Literally 30 mins AFTER the shyt was over my past staring back at me. There were other things too, later last weekend, that made me think over some things