Mercury Retrograde 2018 discussion

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Also be careful not to get left behind in this retrograde if an opportunity gets presented to you. If your heart says yes, go for it. You will know if the timing is right or not.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Also be careful not to get left behind in this retrograde if an opportunity gets presented to you. If your heart says yes, go for it. You will know if the timing is right or not.
The moon on the 27th prepped us for this, whatever you put into the universe that day will come, don't expect easy but better, you're going have to put some work in and make sacrifices

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:sas2: you'll be back
:russ: My fam had that same mindset. Decided to do a random reading for my sister (she wasn’t there when I did it) and specifically told her something big was going to happen regarding her current relationship. Fast forward a few weeks later, her dude ended up proposing.
Same with mom, did a reading on her and told her she would get an opportunity she always wanted. Fast forward, her job is moving to a bigger facility and she got promoted to a supervisor/management position.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Folks actually believe everything is a coincidence :ohhh:

The veil is lifting.

:sas2: you'll be back

What I notice about these and astrological signs is that the "readings" or ''revelations" just cover a wide array of topics and events that can happen to anyone in any given time. So people will just focus on the ones that are relevant to them and take it as gospel.

For example, "make sure to tune your car before a road trip". It's summer so people are making alot of those. It's natural for folks to fukk up their car by not tuning.

"Using your intuition rather than logic"

"Slowing down, meditating"

Like this is advice that is generally good and can be applied at any time in ones life.

But at the end of the day I do understand (kind of) the desire to believe in something bigger than yourself. It's both desperation and passion. There is no way in hell you will be able to convince someone with that desire otherwise. They can only realize it themselves.

So because of that I'll respect it and let y'all cook. shyt is harmless and a better alternative to religion I'll say that.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I’ve been noticing a lot of friends of mine posting about things like this lately. Friends I would’ve never even guessed were hip to it :wow:

It's no longer the dawn. We are sitting in the Age of Aquarius.

Aquarius:
Rebellious, eccentric, spontaneous, original, forward thinking, detached, and can seem conservative though they really are not very much so. Scientifically minded, logical, confident in manner, intuitive, imaginative inventive, inclined to take chances, especially in the service of their goals. They can be quite noble in their deepest nature, but also may come across as critical and demanding. Their highest purpose is found in aligning themselves with the advancement of social and humanitarian ideals.

We left the age of Capricorn:
Ambitious and practical, and are likely to have an excellent sense of social responsibility. They also tend to be conscious of social mores, perhaps to the point of over-concern. Their natural caution allows them to advance slowly and steadily to the top. Capricorn represents the accomplishments of the material and the quest for prestige, honor and success in public achievement. It is also possible that the driving force behind their ambition partially lies in deep-rooted feelings of insecurity.

Capricorns put themselves under enormous pressure to perform, and can feel personally responsible for those around them. They may have suffered from a restrictive early environment, and their aloofness may serve to protect them from dealing with a fear of intimacy, or low self-esteem. Capricorns exemplify the values of hard work and accomplishment, and service to the goals of humanity. Their redemption comes when they allow the spiritual joy that they feel inside to fully express itself in graceful acts of loving-kindness.

So what you see is the insecure, conservative, practical, materially minded Capricorns of past generations. Conflicting with the more rebellious, spiritual, eccentric Aquarian activists of today.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

It's no longer the dawn. We are sitting in the Age of Aquarius.

Aquarius:
Rebellious, eccentric, spontaneous, original, forward thinking, detached, and can seem conservative though they really are not very much so. Scientifically minded, logical, confident in manner, intuitive, imaginative inventive, inclined to take chances, especially in the service of their goals. They can be quite noble in their deepest nature, but also may come across as critical and demanding. Their highest purpose is found in aligning themselves with the advancement of social and humanitarian ideals.

We left the age of Capricorn:
Ambitious and practical, and are likely to have an excellent sense of social responsibility. They also tend to be conscious of social mores, perhaps to the point of over-concern. Their natural caution allows them to advance slowly and steadily to the top. Capricorn represents the accomplishments of the material and the quest for prestige, honor and success in public achievement. It is also possible that the driving force behind their ambition partially lies in deep-rooted feelings of insecurity.

Capricorns put themselves under enormous pressure to perform, and can feel personally responsible for those around them. They may have suffered from a restrictive early environment, and their aloofness may serve to protect them from dealing with a fear of intimacy, or low self-esteem. Capricorns exemplify the values of hard work and accomplishment, and service to the goals of humanity. Their redemption comes when they allow the spiritual joy that they feel inside to fully express itself in graceful acts of loving-kindness.

So what you see is the insecure, conservative, practical, materially minded Capricorns of past generations. Conflicting with the more rebellious, spiritual, eccentric Aquarian activists of today.

:blessed::blessed: yes indeed and I'm enjoying it
il_340x270.1235604292_7umj.jpg