Michael Irvin says he was happiest playing football in college because he was broke

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Broke brehs never break off bread but beg bougie brethren to share the leavenin
Dap + rep.

Broke people around you stay like :feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme:

And the god damn MILLISECOND you fall off it's like "oh you thought you was the shyt huh?":mjgrin:

"Look at you done fell off":mjgrin:

"Damn homie...in high school you was the man homie":mjgrin:

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
and this is something most white players dont have to deal with. why? we know why. They're entire family tree and their friends are not nearly as broke as black folks most times. it is what it is.

Bernie Kosar would like a word with you.

Aaron Rodgers cut his family off too.

And also...like another poster said, Irvin has been rich since '88.

If I've been hooking my brothers and sisters up for 30 years now and they STILL like :feedme::feedme::feedme:

Then they getting the:usure::comeon::why: and not a damn cent.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'm in college right now and I hate it. Carefree existence my ass, it's the busiest time of my life and I don't have time for shyt. I can't wait to get into the real world so I can finally support myself without having to deal with my annoying ass parents, have a real job that makes actual fukking money, and fukk adult bytches

Do I like not having to have as much responsibility? Yeah, at times. But once you learn to be responsible for yourself, it becomes second nature and you find yourself much more able to deal with shyt reasonably than you did in the past

my nikka of course college is the "busiest time of your life"....you ain't lived yet nikka :mjlol:

What's your baseline? High school? :heh:

take it from cats who've been in your shoes bro. There is a reason ol head always coming back for homecoming.

Not a god damn thing "hard" or "busy" about college once you get into the real world and start living life.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If I've been hooking my brothers and sisters up for 30 years now and they STILL like :feedme::feedme::feedme:

Facts :sas2:

Mentch15

Banned
Daps

Rodgers cut off his family because he chose a female over them. Completely different circumstances

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
my nikka of course college is the "busiest time of your life"....you ain't lived yet nikka :mjlol:

What's your baseline? High school? :heh:

take it from cats who've been in your shoes bro. There is a reason ol head always coming back for homecoming.

Not a god damn thing "hard" or "busy" about college once you get into the real world and start living life.

I dont disagree with what you said, I'm just saying that whoever wants to act like college is the best time of your life is mistaken. People want to act like your 20s is the best time of your life, but I think it's your 30s because you get the best job opportunities

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
you have to remember mike has 16 brothers and sisters. most of those siblings got kids...that's a ton of nieces and nephews to be covering expenses for.

if someone gets locked up/has legal fees, or lost their job, or has a home that's about to be foreclosed, or is sick with a ton of medical bills, who does the family turn to? when one of mike's brothers died from cancer a few years ago, family members prolly looked at him like "you footin the bill for the funeral right?:usure:"