Mike B Jordan really cant act.....

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
You can’t watch Ballers and Black Kkklansman and say JDW can’t act. That’s some crab sh*t :hhh:

and he's getting nominations for his role in Blackkklansman, nikkas really want other nikkas to fail to feel better about themselves :scust:
Just cause I think the nikka can't act doesn't mean I'm cheering for the nikka to fail lol. fukk kinda logic is that. And no he's not good on Ballers nor was he good in Kkklansman.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Hes not the greatest, but one thing that helps determine who i fukk with as an actor is their catalog...imo, fantastic 4 aside, ive loved every role hes had and enjoyed all his movies....problem with him to me is, hes Michael B. Jordan in every single film. Like the same character with different name. Like when I saw Creed II tonight, i felt like I was watching Oscar Grant box :manny:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's Will Smith status. I'd say he's surpassed him considering Will hasn't been good since "I Am Legend"

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's really not that deep

He just has no range

Neither does the guys ya'll are comparing him to. These current Denzel performances are starting to reach self-parody. The Equalizer joints and all those Tony Scott flicks :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He's Will Smith status. I'd say he's surpassed him considering Will hasn't been good since "I Am Legend"
you bugging, will delivers emotion when called for. i never walk away from will's emotional scenes unmoved. MBJ's emotional scenes leave me cringing or near laughing when he tries to deliver anything except happy :ld:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
you bugging, will delivers emotion when called for. i never walk away from will's emotional scenes unmoved. MBJ's emotional scenes leave me cringing or near laughing when he tries to deliver anything except happy :ld:
Havent seen creed 2 but his emotional scenes in creed 1 were actually good. Also his jailhouse scenes in Fruitvale station.:gucci:

Is there room for improvement? Most definitely but he started out on a soap opera...If he continues to work on his craft he'll be good. Not Denzel but what can you do.

He also has a great catalog so far.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
And this is why we have to be careful with how we criticize our own. There will always be crab nikkas taking it too far and out of context.

Pointing out his shortcomings in Black Panther wasn't to suggest he's a trash actor. He just fell short of a potentially iconic role. Everything else is atleast serviceable, yet, like clockwork, we got nikkas trynna shyt on his whole existence. :heh:

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't even need to be a better actor at this point, it just depends on how long he wants his star to shine. He's clearly not a very strong actor, but there's plenty of great technical actors who simply don't have what he has. He has that "it" factor, he's a star. There's less people with that than there are great actors. If you can only have one, he got the right talent.

Slick_Vic

Rookie
Daps
For some movies you need to have a certain command... a certain presence.

I try to support the brother, but there is definitely a lack of gravitas.