Mike Brown Grand Jury decision thread. DECISION: NO CHARGES AGAINST DARREN WILSON!!

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
White people will riot over a pedo-enabling coach who gets fired, surf contests, hockey games, and pumpkin festivals. Sound like some dignified people. :skip:
Yep white people in comment sections blaming the pumpkin riots on Hip Hop. One dude blamed it on Hip Hop, then "gangsta culture" and then suggested that some morons from Ferguson came down to New Hampshire.:snoop:

Last edited:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to “order” than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action”; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a “more convenient season

Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.".”

MLK saw the writing on the wall. :wow:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting ready to head to a rally
Back.

Went to one in NC, police were working PR heavy acting like they care. Even chopped it up with the mayor. By the time I got there the news were interviewing everyone so I didn't hear any of the speeches. From what I got it's still too much singing and praying. Networked with a few brothers there that are on the same page though. Salute to all that are awake.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I'm def not surprise but theres a bit of anger and disappointment within. I guess Trayvon still weights heavy on my heart and head. I still havent gotten over it. CNN parading zim lawyer during this case is just a slap in the face. Its like the news just focuses on rioting and just completely bypass the real issues. Either its the obvious excessive deadly force or its the lack of empathy toward blacks or just the mental conditioning of societies numbness towards black life in America. All points seem to be getting ignored by the media and public as a whole. Lets talk about real shyt and cut the bullshyt.