Mike Brown Grand Jury decision thread. DECISION: NO CHARGES AGAINST DARREN WILSON!!

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Went to one of the rallies down here on campus since one of the speakers was my old college professor. Even brought some of the teens that I work with so they could get a better understanding of the situation. When my professor gave her speech she gave a shout out to the teens I brought and the organizers of the protest let them lead the march.

Seeing the teens who cause me so much stress holding the megaphones and leading "we want justice!" chants through this campus almost brought a tear to my eye. I'll try to upload some pics in a bit.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps

Looks like it might be true. Here's a independent news site reporting it with pictures.

timthumb.php

B3VTxjwCMAEAkp7.jpg:large

B3VTwp2CMAAfK7r.jpg

B3VTws6CAAAqV-Q.jpg:large

http://www.breaking911.com/breaking...rol-cars-full-of-officers-overtaken-by-crowd/

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
For everyone watching, that was in L.A. btw. Need to find some good streams for L.A. and Oakland. If you got them, please post.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching msnbc, and the host is tearing apart the bullshyt witness#10 who the prosecutor used as the person who claim mike brown was charging at the officer. He is showing how the grand jury was a set up for darren wilson to get off!

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
I'm watching msnbc, and the host is tearing apart the bullshyt witness#10 who the prosecutor used as the person who claim mike brown was charging at the officer. He is showing how the grand jury was a set up for darren wilson to get off!

I'm sure the jury itself (besides the majority being white) was part of the setup also. He was NEVER going to be indicted no matter what, mostly because this is clearly a federal operation to get martial law implemented.