Mike Brown Grand Jury decision thread. DECISION: NO CHARGES AGAINST DARREN WILSON!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

That's how i feel everyday reguarding facebook and clowns and fukking idiots defending wilson and such bullshyt. such fukking idiots... I feel like deactivating my shyt... ever since this decision not to indict...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

That's how i feel everyday reguarding facebook and clowns and fukking idiots defending wilson and such bullshyt. such fukking idiots... I feel like deactivating my shyt... ever since this decision not to indict...

I haven't even logged into Facebook since the verdict.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Checkout this link for scanner links. This is the top feeds at the moment, so most of the feeds for the protests are on there. Boston seems like it might be interesting.

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/top

Boston Police Dispatch

Large Mike Brown protest marching to south bay jail right now, jail in lock down, they're trying to block xpress way, cops struggling to stop. Things being thrown, tension building a bit, cursing at police. EMS&fire staging.Thousands expected

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Who thinks people are just honking their horn so protestors won't fukk with them? :mjlol:Probably late to the local Klan rally.

GotEmShook

#ChiefsNation #BeRoyal
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO
cleaverblvdprotest.JPG