Mobb Deep - Hell On Earth 20th Anniversary Official Celebration/Appreciation Thread Free Daps

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:ohhh:

Mind blown.

That Alc produced joint got left off of 1st Infantry. I never knew it was Phantasm sped up.

That's crazy. And I like the OG better than the remix, but both are dope. Anything Mobb from that era is basically bulletproof to me.

Its not exactly the same sample. Different tracks on the same soundtrack with the piano riff being the same theme.

I actually make beats here and there and always loved that phantasm theme and was pissed Havoc used it first. I went to a track on the Phantasm sountrack, picked a loop of the piano riff and sped it up and thats how i realized Alchemist used the same sample :beli:

They do say great minds think alike though :wow:

@Tuaminator I still got you i didnt go home yesterday...i went to my old neighborhood, got drunk, stumbled to my moms house, raided her fridge, passed out on the couch

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
What are we even talking about in here @Illeye buckmatic ?

UQf24WG.png
King shyt:trillmatic:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Its not exactly the same sample. Different tracks on the same soundtrack with the piano riff being the same theme.

I actually make beats here and there and always loved that phantasm theme and was pissed Havoc used it first. I went to a track on the Phantasm sountrack, picked a loop of the piano riff and sped it up and thats how i realized Alchemist used the same sample :beli:

@Tuaminator I still got you i didnt go home yesterday...i went to my old neighborhood, got drunk, stumbled to my moms house, raided her fridge, passed out on the couch
Havoc didn't produce the remix. Reef did.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Has alchemist sampled goblin??

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:salute:

There's probably a VHS still kicking around the basement with the Hell on Earth video on it. Used to make clean Maxell tapes that way :flabbynsick:

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
So which verse is better?

P 2nd verse on HOE or his verse on Apostle's Warning? :patrice:

And also Im going with the G.O.D. remix :takedat: