Mobb Deep - Hell On Earth 20th Anniversary Official Celebration/Appreciation Thread Free Daps

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Here's a question , which G.O.D. do you guys prefer? original or remix? :patrice:
The remix is way better then the original IMO.

I'm late to thread but I remember the first day I bought it and accidently fukked it up and had to take it back the next day and say sumthin was wrong wit the tape. I prolly played this album the most out of any album ever and I still have it on cassette

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The remix is way better then the original IMO.

I'm late to thread but I remember the first day I bought it and accidently fukked it up and had to take it back the next day and say sumthin was wrong wit the tape. I prolly played this album the most out of any album ever and I still have it on cassette
That story sounded familiar :ohhh:
Checked the 19th Anniversary thread :russ:
I think that was Wu-tang Forever

I remember the 1st day I bought this tape and fukked it up in my tape player at home and took it back the next day and told em it was defective. :russ: This album still doesnt get the credit it deserves

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@mobbinfms

This is the version I've been telling you about for the last year, with Aztec spears instead of African :mjpls:. Hot 97 used to play this version all the time. Damn I haven't heard this in 20 fukking years.

Leaving raped in jail bars in the clean version.....:wow: the 90's dunn
I don't remember you telling me about it Breh, but if I doubted you then I shall repent for my sins :wow:
Straight up re recorded the vocals :wow:
New adlibs :wow:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Easily one of the goat albums I'd say just as good as infamous u can't deny that 3 album run prime p murdered this album tho apostles warning, drop a gem on em, blood sport, hell on earth the whole album shyts on rappers whole catalogs.

:salute:

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
ofAPJqO.gif

GOAT