Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not really feeling this so far. Combat is to lose/unskilled feeling for that to be pretty much the only thing you do in the game. Gonna try a bit more, hope things get better.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Not really feeling this so far. Combat is to lose/unskilled feeling for that to be pretty much the only thing you do in the game. Gonna try a bit more, hope things get better.

Weapon selection makes or breaks this game and the way Combat feels.

I wanted to like dual swords but I didn't like the dail a combo feel. Switched to the insect glaive and I'm carving these monsters up. Try something you may not typicaly like and see how it feels breh :yeshrug::myman:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Weapon selection makes or breaks this game and the way Combat feels.

I wanted to like dual swords but I didn't like the dail a combo feel. Switched to the insect glaive and I'm carving these monsters up. Try something you may not typicaly like and see how it feels breh :yeshrug::myman:
I watched a video detailing all the weapons. I had no idea they were so different in how you use them. The insect Glave is the one that stood out to me. Gonna give that a try when I get home. It sucks you can only take one with you at a time.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I watched a video detailing all the weapons. I had no idea they were so different in how you use them. The insect Glave is the one that stood out to me. Gonna give that a try when I get home. It sucks you can only take one with you at a time.
there's a training room where you can try them all out. Talk to your housekeeping cat in your home. you can also change weapons mid quest, just go into the tent and choose change equipment.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

Yeah, but you can warp to the camp and switch weapons if you need to out in the field.

It's dope that the glaive has different kinsects you can equip too. I'm trying to find a backup weapon just in case. A nikka can't just rely on one :mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, but you can warp to the camp and switch weapons if you need to out in the field.

It's dope that the glaive has different kinsects you can equip too. I'm trying to find a backup weapon just in case. A nikka can't just rely on one :mjgrin:
That's another thing. shyts confusing/complicated as fukk for a newcomer. What the hell is a kinsect?:mindblown:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
That's another thing. shyts confusing/complicated as fukk for a newcomer. What the hell is a kinsect?:mindblown:

The insect part of the weapon.

There's a whole seperate strategy of kinsect buffs and shyt to get the most out of the glaive.

It sounds complicated but it really ain't breh :jawalrus: