Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
That's another thing. shyts confusing/complicated as fukk for a newcomer. What the hell is a kinsect?:mindblown:
if your completely new I recommend watching some speed runs on youtube, to get a look at how to actually use the weapons. low rank is extremely forgiving so you can plow through it without using entire sections of a weapons moveset. a lot of the weapons can be seen as dull or less viable if you don't get full use out of them

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's another thing. shyts confusing/complicated as fukk for a newcomer. What the hell is a kinsect?:mindblown:
I'm here :mjlol: at people saying this is the most forgiving entry for newcomers. There is no tutorial on how to use your weapons properly and they don't even tell you there's a training room. The game is very complicated and overwhelming. People saying this is a good entry point are straight up full of shyt. You spend about an hour before you even touch a weapon. I hate that you can't map controls to. Why the fukk is Y the attack button? It should be X.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I'm here :mjlol: at people saying this is the most forgiving entry for newcomers. There is no tutorial on how to use your weapons properly and they don't even tell you there's a training room. The game is very complicated and overwhelming. People saying this is a good entry point are straight up full of shyt. You spend about an hour before you even touch a weapon. I hate that you can't map controls to. Why the fukk is Y the attack button? It should be X.

Yes they do

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I watched a video detailing all the weapons. I had no idea they were so different in how you use them. The insect Glave is the one that stood out to me. Gonna give that a try when I get home. It sucks you can only take one with you at a time.
Try that charge sword/axe out as well