Month 2 of Trumpistan: 1st Somali-American lawmaker suffered a sexist/Islamophobic attack in taxi

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
twitter.com/ericajberry/status/806691734222573568

Today our nation's soon-to-be 1st Somali-American lawmaker 1) Trained at White House 2) Suffered an awful sexist/Islamophobic attack in taxi

CzHvqPaUAAA8UQ2.jpg:small

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:jbhmm: This story seems to be long on outrage and short on detail...Until we get the other side.....im reserving the "total Bullshyt" call in advance
“On my way to our hotel, I got in a cab and became subjected to the most hateful, derogatory, islamophobic, sexist taunts and threats I have ever experienced,” she began. “The cabdriver called me ISIS and threatened to remove my hijab.”

Unsure how the encounter would end, she wrote that she tried to rush out of the cab and retrieve her belongings.

Omar wrote that she is still shaken by the incident and cannot understand how bold people are becoming in displaying their hatred toward Muslims. . “I pray for his humanity and for all those who harbor hate in their hearts,” she said.

In response to an inquiry on her Facebook page, Omar said she plans to file a report once she is back in Minneapolis, adding that she does not feel safe enough to say anything at the moment.

The reply did not say whether the report would be with police, the cabdriver’s employer or possibly a civil rights organization.

Akhilesh Menawat, a representative for Omar, said Wednesday afternoon that Omar is declining to say anything more because she wants to focus on the conference.

The Star Tribune was unable to find out which cab company she used in order to get a response.

Omar, 34, is also director of policy at Women Organizing Women Network, a group dedicated to pushing East African women into civic leadership. She faced only nominal Republican opposition last month in a heavily DFL Minneapolis district to win the seat.

Heres whats troubling..First most Big city cab drivers are accustomed to all kinds of wierdos..a woman in a Hijab wouldnt even be unusual..Second all cabs are GPS logged..even uber and Lyft are logged so its unusual that the reporters couldnt find it..Third..when a person gets bad service they usually complain to the supervisor right away.
Fourth SJWs are known to make shyt up..they tend to have an antagonistic mentality and be quite liberal with the truth

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Twitter is news now? Most cab drivers if not 90% in the country are foreigners.

Yeah...this story sounds like tilapia. Most cab drivers in big cities are from Africa, Asia, with a good percentage Muslim...so I find somewhat hard to fathom that in place like DC something like this would happen. Hell I'm happy for her win, but she's being coached already.....:francis:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...this story sounds like tilapia. Most cab drivers in big cities are from Africa, Asia, with a good percentage Muslim...so I find somewhat hard to fathom that in place like DC something like this would happen. Hell I'm happy for her win, but she's being coached already.....:francis:.
Word in DC, its Indian, Pakistanis, Afghanis, Ethiopian, Eritrean, Somalian, south east asian and a extremely small percentage of white.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
A lot of liberals said the Somali terrorist at Ohio State was misunderstood and his experiences of being Muslim caused his rage, so I can only assume this cab driver was misunderstood because of the experiences he or she had in their life. Cabbie needs our empathy right now.