Month 2 of Trumpistan: 1st Somali-American lawmaker suffered a sexist/Islamophobic attack in taxi

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black woman reports racist attack, his first response is "shes lying" :dead:
She didnt report it( to the taxi company or commission). She put it on a sms without any description. Plus anyone who knows anything about these racist cab drivers, they wont pick up blacks or muslims.

:martin:you still got something to say.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
:hubie: so we suppose to guess if she reported since she never mentioned anything about reporting it nor the mans race, taxi cab number or service out to the public.

People are too damn emotional to rationally think before responding.

:dahell: you're the one who said SHE DIDN'T report it :dead:

You're the one that's assuming things without any evidence. I'm just responding to what we know so far. There is nothing that indicates she's lying or didn't report it you came to those conclusions. Why would a State Legislator put the service or his race on blast if it was an on going investigation? She's not a social media thot she's an elected official, why would any elected official put this man on blast or the company on blast like that if she actually did report it?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're the one that's assuming things without any evidence. I'm just responding to what we know so far. There is nothing that indicates she's lying or didn't report it you came to those conclusions. Why would a State Legislator put the service or his race on blast if it was an on going investigation? She's not a social media thot she's an elected official, why would any elected official put this man on blast or the company on blast like that if she actually did report it?

So you believe elected officials in everything? Do you believe Trump in everything he says online?

Unless there was a report of this individual that can be seen in documentation, doesnt matter who said it, thot or elected whoever...you want receipts, especially since they complained publically about it.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
So you believe elected officials in everything? Do you believe Trump in everything he says online?

Unless there was a report of this individual that can be seen in documentation, doesnt matter who said it, thot or elected whoever...you want receipts, especially since they complained publically about it.

Okay that's complete apples and oranges. I'm not saying that I believe everything that they say, what I'm saying is that since she is an elected official what would she have to benefit from lying about this? She was recently elected and if anything it doesn't make sense for her to expose to mans name and maybe open him up to violence or the company to vandalism.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Black woman reports racist attack, his first response is "shes lying" :dead:
:ufdup: She "reported" it to her twitter fans..and if you dont find it odd that no one can find the cab in an era of GPS logging and digital payments i dont know what to tell you

did she call the cab drivers supervisor...NO

Did she call the taxi association...NO

not even a negative yelp review...

:comeon:

Like i said..Until someone finds something else..... i reserve a call of bullshyt..

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
negged you for your post in the thread Month 2 of Trumpistan: 1st Somali-American lawmaker suffered a sexist/Islamophobic attack in taxi. With the following comment: fukk out of here
1:24 PM

You all in your feelings...

this is a

feminist,

liberal,

politician

....if you think shes beyond telling lies youre gonna be food one day

tumblr_m5vs92Edhf1qiuuwuo1_500.gif

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin

Exactly...In fact being a politician means that lying is just second nature....

id trust a prostitute over a politician

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
A lot of liberals said the Somali terrorist at Ohio State was misunderstood and his experiences of being Muslim caused his rage, so I can only assume this cab driver was misunderstood because of the experiences he or she had in their life. Cabbie needs our empathy right now.
Defending verbal assault on a woman. fukking filth you are.

Fam they think she'd put her reputation at risk to make up stories about racist white people :sad:, this is a special type of stupid

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay that's complete apples and oranges. I'm not saying that I believe everything that they say, what I'm saying is that since she is an elected official what would she have to benefit from lying about this? She was recently elected and if anything it doesn't make sense for her to expose to mans name and maybe open him up to violence or the company to vandalism.

1. I'm in the right to question it( you claim it as assuming) and you go off assuming it without questioning it.

2. What is Apples and Oranges to you? No one is above questioning sir. That's how you hold people accountable.

3. She will receive sympathy for her cause from her opposition parties. As she mentioned,she was briefed how to implement policy changes in her state and what is one of the biggest issues in her area?

4. So it's ok for her to ambiguously claim an assault without going through the proper channels to handle that but put it out on line to expose all cabdrivers ( prefrely white) as racists without giving details.

It would look more legit for her to place out there the subject matter, situation and how it was handled, respectfully. It looks clearly a practiced scenario she will use to implement policy in her area.

Hold people accountable wither they are on your side or not. If you don't you fall short of being played by those who you think are for you.