Month 2 of Trumpistan: 1st Somali-American lawmaker suffered a sexist/Islamophobic attack in taxi

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You all in your feelings...

this is a

feminist,

liberal,

politician

....if you think shes beyond telling lies youre gonna be food one day

tumblr_m5vs92Edhf1qiuuwuo1_500.gif
Relax breh this is a long time coming..
I held off tbh :ehh:
I'm sure @88m3 has negged you a few times though :sas2:
Nothing personal :yeshrug:

Daps
Sounds like a cac the way the man threatened to remove her hijab. Because of their beliefs of inherent superiority cacs have no respect for any cultures outside of their own, nor do they respect any person who is not white.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Post 42,557 of one liners only funny to those on the Autism spectrum

No it didn't.

How do you feel about the treatment of women in Islam?

:ohhh:

I'm sorry, what does that have to do with this incident? You do realize by bringing up unrelated issues you are justifying this via obfuscation, right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: Yo i heard Ethiopians had cornered that cab industry out in DC...some of them definitely have bad blood with Somalis

:francis: she didnt say the dude was white

She won't. She was coached into it like @newworldafro said to push agendas her way in her favor. She just got in office and already at the white house...that is a red flag right there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: Yo i heard Ethiopians had cornered that cab industry out in DC...some of them definitely have bad blood with Somalis

:francis: she didnt say the dude was white

Ethiopians who are older have issues with other East Africans including Ethiopians of other tribes. I know one chick who got her info from the older ones because she thinks any Habesha who isn't Amhara is slow and uneducated.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
All I see in this thread is BradyHoke gettin his shoes shined by his 2 pet c00ns, ALIAS and kingsmen.

I ain't een mad at Brady, he is white, he just caccing :manny: But kings and ALIAS, smh, serving their master for some butter biscuits.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm just happy that over the last 8 years there was no racism, xenophobia, sexist,etc shyt happening here.

:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I see in this thread is BradyHoke gettin his shoes shined by his 2 pet c00ns, ALIAS and kingsmen.

I ain't een mad at Brady, he is white, he just caccing :manny: But kings and ALIAS, smh, serving their master for some butter biscuits.
Be mad cause your thread sucked and was exposed as typical propaganda.