Month 2 of Trumpistan: 1st Somali-American lawmaker suffered a sexist/Islamophobic attack in taxi

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock

:ohhh: well theres no keeping it lowkey now...shes gonna have to provide some receipts .... the Cab diver is gonna be found

:patrice: Good thing they have cameras and DVRs in 99% of the cabs now...

无名的

Superstar
Daps
So what you're saying is, this woman doesn't deserve not to be assaulted because the place she comes from is backwards?

You can't answer it

:mjlol:

What I was originally saying was a fukking joke mocking the liberals who defended the Somali terrorist at Ohio State that you were too dumb to get. I don't agree with the alleged treatment of this woman, even if she adheres to a backwards fairy tale that inherently treats her like shyt.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
You can't answer it

:mjlol:

What I was originally saying was a fukking joke mocking the liberals who defended the Somali terrorist at Ohio State that you were too dumb to get. I don't agree with the alleged treatment of this woman, even if she adheres to a backwards fairy tale that inherently treats her like shyt.
your argument essentially boiled down to take it or go back to africa if its so bad here and you dont like it