Most overrated foods

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Any kinda runny eggs (sunny side up, soft poached). In fact even the whole brunch scene is for cacs, gettin drunk in the crack of dawn :scust: no wonder they so fukked up...

Got to tell these CAC's I want my eggs hard scrambled. I make the :scust: when I see some runny eggs.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
There's gonna be some unpopular opinions...

Guacamole - I don't understand the ridiculous demand for this flavorless dip

Crabs, shrimp and especially lobster. Taste like nothing. I hate the butter with it and the cocktail sauce just doesn't do it for me. I don't get the hype over Lobsters, its expensive. Overpaid large shrimp to me. And the process of getting meat out of crabs? Nah. I'll never understand why people like cracking open legs and getting meat out. shyt just needs to be on my plate and after all that work it taste like...nothing.

Popcorn. People act like you are committing treason if you are watching a movie and they offer you popcorn and you say no. Add in the fact it's too buttery and the kernels get stuck in your teeth. Pass.

Chipotle - Entire menu :camby:
Food is Life #food yummy yas :smile:

:lolbron::mjgrin:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i use to hate avocados but now i make toast and avocado and hummus almost every morning with my tea/coffee

Daps
  • Guacamole and avocados in general are super overrated to me.
  • The chicken breast is blandest cut of meat out there. Thighs a much better and you can also get them skinless and boneless.
  • Lobster is like a big shrimp but not as good to me.
  • Cereal is ass. Grits >>>>>> cold ass cereal all day.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Damn I actually agree with everything on OP's list. I have Chipotle like once every 4 months and it's always as average and overrated as the last time I had it. I just go back to see if it'd be any better for some reason.a

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
BBQ Chicken or Rib with BBQ sauce :scust:
- I'll eat the grilled meat but dont put BBQ sauce on my shyt if you wanna live

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Cinnabons :hhh:
- I think that's how you spell it. I've only had it like...twice. On of the most disgusting shyt ive tasted in my lifetime

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Candy Apple :picard:
- To this day i swear the people who invented this should have been shot. It was a year ago i finally tasted one. I watched one of my cousins make this shyt for her kids. Looked disgusting but still said "fukk it give it a shot" because im a adventurous eater like that. shyt was disgusting and watching her and all then kids (kids party) devour them shyts left me sick to my stomach