Regular bacon :hhh:

latest

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i use to hate avocados but now i make toast and avocado and hummus almost every morning with my tea/coffee
The Avocado is very new to american cuisine.

Face it before the late 90s most Americans couldnt pick an avocado among other fruits. South Florida is covered with avocado trees and them shyts used to rot all over the place until more and more immigrants moved there. I remember when i used to visit the U.S. as a tourist and would walk all over seeing all these avocados all over the place rotting on the ground.
Had me wondering "what the fukk is wrong with americans letting all these avocados go to waste?". :gucci:
I wanna say outside of California and a few other places in the southWest it wasnt until the early 2000s that Americans really started eating avocados in large scale

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

Face it before the 90s most Americans couldnt pick an avocado among other fruits. South Florida is covered with avocado trees and them shyts used to rot all over the place until more and more immigrants moved there. I remember when i used to visit the U.S. as a tourist and would walk all over seeing all these avocados all over the place rotting on the ground.
Had me wondering "what the fukk is wrong with americans letting all these avocados go to waste?". :gucci:
I wanna say outside of California and a few other places in the southWest it wasnt until the early 2000s that Americans really started eating avocados in large scale
Yes it’s true, the only experience I had with avocados in my youth was a bad bowl of guacamole. That turned me off of it for years

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
1. bacon
2. nacho fries (anything drenched with cheese)
3. fake ass vegan "meat" (vegan burgers, vegan chicken, etc.):gag::gag::gag:
4. onion rings
5. creme-filled donuts

allergic to shellfish so i never fukked with shrimp, lobster, oysters, etc. anyway but fresh pacific salmon tastes godly

how can one not like chipotle? simple easy-ass protein-filled clean meal for cheap

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Sushi, i dont give a fukk it is bland as shyt. Every excuse is oh you didnt goto a legitimate resturant, bullshyt. White folk have this infatuation with sushi and i just cant get with it, co workers always wanna goto a sushi spot.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
1. bacon
2. nacho fries (anything drenched with cheese)
3. fake ass vegan "meat" (vegan burgers, vegan chicken, etc.):gag::gag::gag:
4. onion rings
5. creme-filled donuts

allergic to shellfish so i never fukked with shrimp, lobster, oysters, etc. anyway but fresh pacific salmon tastes godly

how can one not like chipotle? simple easy-ass protein-filled clean meal for cheap
fukk you nikka I fukk with the vegan meat :russ: veggie meat foul to me now tho

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
  • Guacamole and avocados in general are super overrated to me.
  • The chicken breast is blandest cut of meat out there. Thighs a much better and you can also get them skinless and boneless.
  • Lobster is like a big shrimp but not as good to me.
  • Cereal is ass. Grits >>>>>> cold ass cereal all day.
Thighs and legs off the grill are :blessed:. Breasts are much healthier, but you have to add a shytload of ingredients to them to get any kind of enjoyment.

Last edited:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

Face it before the late 90s most Americans couldnt pick an avocado among other fruits. South Florida is covered with avocado trees and them shyts used to rot all over the place until more and more immigrants moved there. I remember when i used to visit the U.S. as a tourist and would walk all over seeing all these avocados all over the place rotting on the ground.

yup, when I lived in the Caribbean that's what people ate for breakfast avocado and bread so I dont get the hype

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
yup, when I lived in the Caribbean that what people ate for breakfast avocado and bread so I dont get the hype
Yep. That's what my grandfather had for breakfast every morning

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Went to Pittsburgh 2 summers ago on a business trip..had to try Primanti Bro’s cause I been seeing it on travel channel forever and always wanted one. That shyt was absolute trash

dscn0148.jpg

I probably got the wrong sandwich or something, but it was one of the biggest letdowns in my life :beli: