Most overrated foods

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Watermelon taste like water with seeds in it. better just drinking a glass a water instead.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
There's gonna be some unpopular opinions...

Guacamole - I don't understand the ridiculous demand for this flavorless dip

Crabs, shrimp and especially lobster. Taste like nothing. I hate the butter with it and the cocktail sauce just doesn't do it for me. I don't get the hype over Lobsters, its expensive. Overpaid large shrimp to me. And the process of getting meat out of crabs? Nah. I'll never understand why people like cracking open legs and getting meat out. shyt just needs to be on my plate and after all that work it taste like...nothing.

Popcorn. People act like you are committing treason if you are watching a movie and they offer you popcorn and you say no. Add in the fact it's too buttery and the kernels get stuck in your teeth. Pass.

Chipotle - Entire menu :camby:

I agree with your whole list except for guacamole, everything else I'm with you 110% especially that nasty ass Chipotle I can't believe people actually pay money for that nasty shyt. :scust:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sushi

Went to Pittsburgh 2 summers ago on a business trip..had to try Primanti Bro’s cause I been seeing it on travel channel forever and always wanted one. That shyt was absolute trash

dscn0148.jpg

I probably got the wrong sandwich or something, but it was one of the biggest letdowns in my life :beli:
Yep same for me, but I didn't know coleslaw came on on their sandwiches when i ordered.