ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's all you had to say.

Black slave catchers in a Harriet Tubman movie. :snoop:

White slaver saves Harriet Tubman from an evil Black man :snoop:
And you know what pisses ME off is the black slave catcher character WAS MADE UP ENTIRELY BY THE FEMALE WRITER!!!!:what: fukking bedwench always trying to make black men the enemy how the fukk is we the enemy when WE BOTH SLAVES IN THIS TIME PERIOD?!?:why:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
And you know what pisses ME off is the black slave catcher character WAS MADE UP ENTIRELY BY THE FEMALE WRITER!!!!:what: fukking bedwench always trying to make black men the enemy how the fukk is we the enemy when WE BOTH SLAVES IN THIS TIME PERIOD?!?:why:
When they introduced this nikka all menacingly I was in disbelief thinking to myself "surely they can't be serious". Harriets story is so deep, action filled and profound that you don't need to stoop to such low efforts to create this caricature of a nikka at all. It was terrible.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Reading would have saved you time.

Second sentence answers your question

Brag about not reading brehs

:dead:
HE EDITED HIS POST LATE BOY...

THE FACT THAT HE DIDNT MENTION
IT WAS FREE IN THE ORIGINAL OP
LEADS ME TO NOT BELIEVE HIM.

I didnt think it was important information since the thread was about the movie. But yes, I added that I did see it for no cost since you were so vehemently upset about it.

HOW IRONIC YOU bytch ASS nikka.

:devil:
:evil:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
just watched the ending on putlocker. gave the white man some lame-ass speech about 'sins' as though they give a fukk about that. if they cared about slavery being a sin, then slavery wouldn't have existed. shoulda blown his goddamn head off. and of course, had to let uncle ruckus be shot down by tanner right before that, and from behind, so lame. :scust:does she even kill any white people in the fukkin movie? i don't even watch shyt like this anymore bc it's made to let whites feel good about themselves. i remember after Birth of a Nation and they were all complaining about how Nat was killing the slaveowner's wives and families or whatever. yeah, i'd do the same thing, they were complicit in it and would keep the system going. even after showing whites torturing and murdering up all kinds of black people, whites STILL empathize with their own over the victims. these truly are an evil people.