White slaver saves Harriet Tubman from an evil Black man :snoop:
Clear as day agenda I was never watching this crap smh

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The finale was awful. Bubba the bounty hunter is about to shoot Harriet despite orders to capture her alive. The slave owner then shoots him in the head, killing him and saving Harriet. Harriet then shot him in the hand disarming him in the process. He's on his knees staring down the barrel of her rifle only for her to walk away:gucci:
:mjlol:

I hope EVERYONE associated with this flims gets the most painful form of genital cancer:francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:snoop: Read enough as it is. I wouldn’t even feel right sitting up in a theater if someone paid me to see it. I don’t want to see any endorsements, co-signs, write ups - nothing. Nada. I already know what the plot is about - I don’t want to see it - free or not. Fuk this Nickelodeon-lite bedwench fantasy sexual slave play boule bag of cac infested bullshyt. This makes me sick - we have a non- black American dyke “akata” word insulting caricature of an African American with no emotional or cultural collection to the movie, an invented non-historically accurate tall tale and the menacing phallic sexually suggestive “violent” black male character that was introduced for propaganda positioning and the white “savior” to emasculate ; I’m not investing not one moment of time putting energy to and disrespecting her legacy with this movie.

These are the same people that Harriet fought against and would never associate with. This is mockery and insulting. I only wish that I had the power to summon the spirits of Nat Turner and Harriet Tubman to be on a real revenge murder, race preservation type move for anyone investing in or involved in this movie. Hang their heads on a pole as a sign and warning for anyone who thinks of doing this shyt again. That’s the only message they needs to be said. Try to kill or demean our history and we’ll stop you from fukking with ours. That’s what real freedom fighters used to do. Fuk a peaceful co-existence. They find ways and symbols to shyt on us daily.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Did anyone see this? Here’s a free link to the movie with Cicely Tyson playing Harriet Tubman. Basically we have made no progress in historical black accuracy since this movie was made in 1978?? 40* years later and all we have to show for it is a white washed, non-aa, bedwench fiction piece
:aicmon: :unimpressed:
Nah I’m good. I’ll stick to reading books. At least a book can’t distort images or tell me what or how to think.