NBA rookies “One Gotta Go” | Kendrick vs. Drake vs. J. Cole, Kendrick picked unanimously

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
GKMC was his most accessible project, came out late 2012 and bled into 2013, i was in like 7th-8th grade during that time and Kendrick was HUGE to everyone

TPAB was too different for mainstream listeners, it had acclaim and real fans loved it but the casuals ain’t rock with it

Edit: and Cole ain’t become a phenom til FHD came out, EVERYONE hopped on that bandwagon and he’s been going strong since
What type of dumb logic is this:mjlol:

So your falling back on "well if this vid was done in 13 Cole would be gone:damn:"

nikka just accept not everyone idolizes,glorifies, or holds Kendrick as highly as you do

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
:picard:

Kendrick music is boring AF

Cole shyt ain’t far behind

I said this many times I hate the fact I got to say Drake is better. Jay Z made me Stan Memphis Bleek. So I always thought would I like his music without the association with Hov? But I guess I really did like Bleek music (still bump it)because I tried to stan Cole off the co-sign, but dude music is like watching paint dry. Even Jay don’t fukk with his music.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
What type of dumb logic is this:mjlol:

So your falling back on "well if this vid was done in 13 Cole would be gone:damn:"

nikka just accept not everyone idolizes,glorifies, or holds Kendrick as highly as you do

Nah it’s the fact that it’s obvious to the point where it shouldn’t even be talked about

Y’all just old an out of touch so y’all only know what’s what from videos like these

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
They’re all young lol just trying to play ball, make money & have a good time. Like Zion said, it depends on the vibe. Drake is versatile, he gets in his introspective rap, his Caribbean, UK, Latino Wave and R&B bag. Cole is similar to Kendrick, having a lot of sit down, lyrical story songs, but Cole edges Kendrick as the feature king of this year, Being on the biggest tracks (A lot, Come through & Chill, & The London). Let’s be honest, if your at a kickback with a group of joints, you’re not gona run and play a Kendrick track.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I think it’s pretty safe to say that DAMN is now Kendrick’s most accessible album

That being said, the video was a very small sample size. And are any of those rookies from the West Coast?

1 of ems from Seattle, that’s the closest

The rest from Oklahoma, NC, NY and Canada

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah it’s the fact that it’s obvious to the point where it shouldn’t even be talked about

Y’all just old an out of touch so y’all only know what’s what from videos like these
nikka I am in the same age range as you are except I'm in my early 20s:dahell:

I know exactly what your referring to

But facts are. People our age 19-24

May fukk with Kendrick but no one idolizes or thinks he's as so ahead of his peers as y'all on these sites think.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
nikka I am in the same age range as you are except I'm in my early 20s:dahell:

I know exactly what your referring to

But facts are. People our age 19-24

May fukk with Kendrick but no one idolizes or thinks he's as so ahead of his peers as y'all on these sites think.

It’s just a dumb question to ask in 2019 imo :yeshrug:

Kendrick ain’t drop since 2017, that’s a long time nowadays

Cole dropped KOD an got his Dreamville project this year and been on mad features. Drake has mad singles from this and last year

Kendrick ain’t been apart of nothing fr, except a Cole song and the Black Panther joint

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think kung Fu Kenny is massively overrated, but damn. I don't even fukk wit Cole like that? :what:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick hasn’t been interesting since Section80.

I would do fine without all 3 tho.

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Kenny tapping into some of the musical ancestors. Them young nikkas don't know nothin bout nothin 30 and over Kenny is the only one that stays.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
The same group of nikkas who didn't even know who Outkast was? They don't validate shyt. Everytime I've ever heard one of those young nikkas give what they like to listen to, it's almost always whoever is on the radio at that exact time. Them nikkas don't listen to music forreal. It's like asking a female the same question