New: Sickman - K-Rino, Godbliss & Inspectah Deck

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
K-Rino's flow was ill, and Deck killed it, Deck more than still has it, he has some of the dopest features, great lyricist. Not familiar with Godbless yet?

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They all ripped this track, but K :banderas:

I like the intensity K was coming with, and can do regularly, similar to how Pun used to rip tracks in that sense. It's been dope hearing some interesting K-Rino collabs recently such as the Keith Murray, Bis track etc.... Really looking forward to the song over the Premier beat with Lil Fame.

K-Rino can certainly hold his own with anybody on the mic, even with a legend and beast in his own right like Deck.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be out'cha damn mind to spit AFTER K
U5jgRcp.png

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think more and more people are starting to realize how great K-Rino is, I'd expect a lot more of these kind of collabs. Some on my personal wish list would be with Chino XL, KRS-One, Cormega, Rakim would be ill and I know K-Rino rates Rakim as 1 of his top 5. Oh and T-La Rock, here's a little known fact (Cliff lol) T was going to be on the Time Traveler song but they couldn't get it done in time, T-La Rock recently called K-Rino in the past few months but K lost his number, he's trying to find him again lol, so if anybody has any contact details for T-La Rock hit me up, of course I will solely use it to pass it on to K-Rino. But I hope that collab happens, 2 legends, pioneers and great lyricists. I think T-La Rock was kind of an inspiration to K too, as he was to many of the early on lyricists.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is great to hear.

No doubt, I randomly came across this today and was like K-Rino and Wu Tang?? K-Rino and Deck specifically as Deck is arguably the most lyrical member, so hoped it would be dope and it is, am feeling it. Really good to hear, should be a lot of good things for K-Rino fans to come this year, am excited about it already, at this point a June release date looking more likely than May I'd say though.