New: Sickman - K-Rino, Godbliss & Inspectah Deck

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Cant lie... the only way I heard of any of these nikkaz is when INS the rebel got his verse chopped offa "Got My Mind Made Up" for bein a busta

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant lie... the only way I heard of any of these nikkaz is when INS the rebel got his verse chopped offa "Got My Mind Made Up" for bein a busta

He didn't get it chopped off for being a busta, you've never heard any Wu Tang music? Or Big Pun's album? Makes sense if so...

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
They was like, "Sorry I-N-S the rebel, we ran out of--uh uh--we ran out of tape... Yeah TAPE, we ran out of tape... Sorry you aint on the track." :francis:

in the back room Pac, Suge, DGP, Red & Meth like :mjlol::lolbron::jawalrus::russ::pachaha::heh:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
fuuuck what other song uses this sample?

not really feelin this joint but its a Godbliss track and i thoght he sounded pretty wack on here but im not mad at him for getting those 2 on a track. he shoulda just let Deck & Rino black out he not be on it lol

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fuuuck what other song uses this sample?

not really feelin this joint but its a Godbliss track and i thoght he sounded pretty wack on here but im not mad at him for getting those 2 on a track. he shoulda just let Deck & Rino black out he not be on it lol

The sample sounds familiar to me too.

real hiphop

Rookie
Daps
yo that dude Godbliss is ill as fukk yo "your body filled with more lead then a pencil factory" lol deck and k-rino are legends so of course they will get more attention but i'm gonna google this guy Godbliss his sounds like guru a lil

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
yo that dude Godbliss is ill as fukk yo "your body filled with more lead then a pencil factory" lol deck and k-rino are legends so of course they will get more attention but i'm gonna google this guy Godbliss his sounds like guru a lil
Daps Received:
Coli Cash:
$500

@The Ruler 09 is that you? :mjlol:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps Received:
Coli Cash:
$500

@The Ruler 09 is that you? :mjlol:

Nope, I don't post under ANY other account so anybody you claiming is me other than this is incorrect. Don't have time for that. Does seem like more dope posters are joining though, possibly thanks to you trolls, just showing how highly K-Rino is regarded amoungst non internet trolls. Even though DJ Premier and many others already showed that.