New: Sickman - K-Rino, Godbliss & Inspectah Deck

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was his first and last post and it was months ago :mjlol: a ban bet isn't even valid at this point.
Course it is, if it has the I.P still it will show who it is, another way you're trying to talk shyt and cower and back down, cause you can never prove any of the bullshyt you say.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Course it is, if it has the I.P still it will show who it is, another way you're trying to talk shyt and cower and back down, cause you can never prove any of the bullshyt you say.

Just like you repeatedly backed down and cowered from Iron Chin when he cosigned racist shyt and refused to call him out :snoop: but at the same time accusing people of being racist for not liking K-Ripley's music

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like you repeatedly backed down and cowered from Iron Chin when he cosigned racist shyt and refused to call him out :snoop: but at the same time accusing people of being racist for not liking K-Ripley's music
You're an idiot and a liar, I didn't back down from shyt. I actually replied to you, even though didn't have to. I don't take responsibility for what anybody else says but myself, I didn't watch the video in question, but I clearly said I don't agree with any white people saying ****** in a derogatory way. And there are factually numerous people that hate K-Rino that are proven racists. So basically you are deflecting cause you're bytching out from your bullshyt as usual. You can tell the calibre of the pathetic trolls cause they are lowlife cowardly suspect pussies.

Farrinto

Daps
Reppin
Philly
And there are factually numerous people that hate K-Rino that are proven racists.

And there are factually numerous people that think you're a K-Rhino dikkrider. I'm not obligated to accept your ban bet because you propose it FOH :mjlol:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And there are factually numerous people that think you're a K-Rhino dikkrider. I'm not obligated to accept your ban bet because you propose it FOH :mjlol:
Brainless sheep will be brainless sheep. And no you're not, but you not being willing proves you have no conviction in your false allegations and are just a trolling pathetic bullshytter and coward. Keep being a desperate stalker who talks nonsense if that's the only thing worthwhile in your life.

Farrinto

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Keep being a desperate stalker who talks nonsense if that's the only thing worthwhile in your life.

:mjlol: I'm the stalker yet you follow my posts around and neg me. You are the biggest stan/weirdo I've ever encountered. I read a K-Rino bait thread last night where you fell for it and had 50 posts within the first 5 pages. If you're not K-Rhino himself then you have his dikk so far down your throat that you can't even think straight :scust: What kind of loser runs around and negs people because they insult his favorite rapper :mjlol: Slick Rick would be :scust: at you taking his name

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: I'm the stalker yet you follow my posts around and neg me. You are the biggest stan/weirdo I've ever encountered. I read a K-Rino bait thread last night where you fell for it and had 50 posts within the first 5 pages. If you're not K-Rhino himself then you have his dikk so far down your throat that you can't even think straight :scust: What kind of loser runs around and negs people because they insult his favorite rapper :mjlol: Slick Rick would be :scust: at you taking his name
Yes you are, you have probably 1000's of posts trolling K-Rino or talking about me. It's pathetic, you have no life, and a good deal of them say K-something. Childish, you can tell what kind of herb sucka you are lol.

Even now you're saying how you been going round reading random old K-Rino threads lmao. Utter loser lol.

I just correct lies against people I respect, am cool with or appreciate their contribution to the culture. Someone has to say the truth against the cowardly trolls.

Clearly as I mentioned you have no life, it would be easy for you to just focus on shyt that actually interests you yet you try to gain attention and entertainment by desperate remedial mindless trolling. In conclusion you are conclusively a loser...

Farrinto

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Even now you're saying how you been going round reading random old K-Rino threads lmao. Utter loser lol.

:mjlol: Damn right I do. It still has me :dead: seeing how people got you asshurt enough to write essays defending a dusty ass rapper. How does someone from Europe stan an obscure rapper that most Americans never even heard of :mjlol: How can a Houston rapper's only stan be from fukking Scotland :mjlol: You're the lamest poster on this site and I'm out of this struggle thread. Keep watching the culture from the outside looking in and learning about rappers through YouTube :umad:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Damn right I do. It still has me :dead: seeing how people got you asshurt enough to write essays defending a dusty ass rapper. How does someone from Europe stan an obscure rapper that most Americans never even heard of :mjlol: How can a Houston rapper's only stan be from fukking Scotland :mjlol: You're the lamest poster on this site and I'm out of this struggle thread. Keep watching the culture from the outside looking in and learning about rappers through YouTube :umad:
Again your lies and desperation just proves you are a shameless bullshytter with no integrity, dignity, respect or love for Hip Hop or the culture. You're a clown, but an unfunny pathetic one.