New: Sickman - K-Rino, Godbliss & Inspectah Deck

real hiphop

Rookie
Daps
i just caught on to what k-rino meant by "with the mind of bundy" he meant ted bundy wow and Godbliss also mentioned John Gacy they must have been studying serious killers for this track lol i wonder who killed more people out of the 2,anyway its good to hear a song like this compared to all this bubble gum rap,.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just caught on to what k-rino meant by "with the mind of bundy" he meant ted bundy wow and Godbliss also mentioned John Gacy they must have been studying serious killers for this track lol i wonder who killed more people out of the 2,anyway its good to hear a song like this
compared to all this bubble gum rap,.

K-Rino and Ganxster Nip are in the same crew so he has done that kind of style before. In that sense it reminds me of that G Rap & Necro track. I guess with the name of the song it inspired the MC's to go that kind of route with the references. So you got any info on Godbliss? I liked his part too.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just caught on to what k-rino meant by "with the mind of bundy" he meant ted bundy wow and Godbliss also mentioned John Gacy they must have been studying serious killers for this track lol i wonder who killed more people out of the 2,anyway its good to hear a song like this compared to all this bubble gum rap,.

Yeah ignorant devil motherfukkers like @Tall Israeli like that bubble gum shyt cause they aren't, never have and never will be part of the culture. Real shyt intimidates them so they hate it vehemently.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was just having a look at some of the comments on this song...

Brandon Payne
1 week ago
You dropped a classic with this one G, that raw real hiphop flavor trading bars with 2 legends in the game

Hustle Bunny
1 week ago
This was an EARGASIM!!! Hip Hop Baby!!! Give us MORE!!

Julius Czar
2 days ago (edited)
Everyone on this track has incredible lyrics and delivery, awesome song! This needs to be used for sneaker commercials and movie scores. A video for this song will be official too

Big Bam
1 day ago
Classic Hip Hop!!

Matthew Johnson
1 week ago
Dope K-rino best rapper in the world

sun bronx
1 week ago
dopeness!

Horus Zod
4 days ago
Another GodBliss Classic and with 2 of the most well respected lyrical MCs. Deck, Rino fire !!!! That's how u do it..

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty sure it was. Who the fukk joins a site and goes straight to a K-Rino thread?
Will do a ban bet that wasn't me? Or are you all talk and a coward like usual? And many people could, 1 of K-Rino's many fans or even someone who's a fan of Godbliss or Deck or Wu.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Will do a ban bet that wasn't me? Or are you all talk and a coward like usual? And many people could, 1 of K-Rino's many fans or even someone who's a fan of Godbliss or Deck or Wu.

That was his first and last post and it was months ago :mjlol: a ban bet isn't even valid at this point.