New York City announces lawsuit against bus companies sending migrants to city, seeks $708 million

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
The distinction might not matter much to you.
Yet believe me, the difference is VAST.
An illegal immigrant has no documents, is not registered in the system.

A refugee has been checked out, has documents, and in process.
There is a major major difference between documented and undocumented.
That was my only point there.

Fact is, things are difficult and EXPENSIVE for most people.
So I get anybody feeling negatively about immigrants or illegals, even getting $1 over Americans.
I get it.
I go to supermarkets, I hear conversations, I know how hard it is.

So I am not against any American feeling any kind of way.
Just stating facts about the difference.
These people are not documented and we don't know who they are. Are u really this dumb

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
They are not refugees. That's what they are saying to game you. It's not my fault you fall for that.

They crossed the border illegally. That makes them illegals. It's as simple as that.

You don't get to cross into a country illegally and claim refugee status. That's not how it works

x2kPjQC.png

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They are not refugees. That's what they are saying to game you. It's not my fault you fall for that.

They crossed the border illegally. That makes them illegals. It's as simple as that.

You don't get to cross into a country illegally and claim refugee status. That's not how it works

Legally, there is a major difference.

Daps
Typical liberal hypocrisy. Imagine 'loving migrants' but not wanting them in your sanctuary cities. When they come over the border into Texas, it's fine and we need to support the dreamers, but when they come into your states it's human trafficking. Typical virtuous when it comes to spending other people's money and it's other people's problem liberal rhetoric.
It's liberal hypocrisy but the first people to bytch about anti migrants legislation are ALWAYS republican voting business owners :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Another person who I'm shocked doesn't manage to accidentally kill themselves during the day. Your retarded ass loves to speak on shyt you don't remotely understand when tying your own shoes may as well be a rubix cube

U.S. Business Owners Pay Premium to Hire Migrant Workers in Extremely Tight Labor Market​

Employers, struggling to fill hourly wage jobs in construction, restaurants and other services, are offering higher pay and better working conditions to people coming to the U.S. to work; ‘The scarcity is huge’​

Mr. Reyes has raised wages and boosted benefits to retain staff, the vast majority of whom are migrants. As a Christmas bonus, he said he used to distribute free lunch certificates before the Covid-19 pandemic. Last December, he handed out cash bonuses ranging from $250 to $5,000 for “those in the kitchen who represent the soul of the restaurant.”
The pool of migrants seeking employment in the U.S. includes those with and without valid work permits. Some migrants have crossed the border illegally and evaded capture, relying on underground networks of friends and relatives to find work. Many others have asked for asylum upon entering the country, triggering a multiyear court process that eventually allows them to get work permits—which result in higher wages—while they wait. Still others have been granted seasonal work visas, but employers say there aren’t nearly enough of these visas to meet demand.

The U.S. has increased the number of H-2B visas, which allow employers to hire low-wage foreign workers for seasonal positions, in recent years because of the shortage of workers, but the numbers are still vastly below the demand by employers.
“Any American who goes to a restaurant sees the real problem that we are having with staffing,” said Gray Delany, executive director of the Seasonal Employment Alliance, a U.S. trade group that advocates for the H-2B program.
The visas are often used by landscapers, fisheries, holiday resorts or county fairs to fill seasonal positions that Americans won’t take at the salaries being offered. Demand by employers for the visas in the program routinely outstrips supply, an indication that firms are desperate for labor, said Michael Clemens, professor of economics at George Mason University. The H-2B visas are granted through a lottery system.

We are throwing dice to get these workers,” said Dave King, the owner of Lake George RV Park campsite in Queensbury, N.Y. The 180-acre outdoor resort applied for six landscaping H-2B workers last year.
Mr. King eventually received certification for six workers, but approval came too late, on July 15, to be fully useful. He didn’t fill two of the positions because he had to cancel projects that couldn’t be started so late in the season. The resort is facing the same problem this season.
“We have never faced greater challenges in filling our seasonal staff vacancies than now,” said Mr. King, whose family-run business, with about $6 million in annual revenue, has been in operation for almost six decades.
Mr. King has more than $1.5 million in reserve for expansion and equipment purchases, but can’t find the workers to develop projects, such as a large playground with slides and rubberized surfaces for children, or use the equipment that would be purchased.
“This is our 57th season, and I’m unsure at this point how much longer we can hold on until a permanent fix to this problem is found,” he said.

Keep talking tho and let yourself get gaslit by racist ass republicans. Definition of a useful idiot

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Suck a dikk and then go to Trinidad and ask him

Oh it is complicated.
Just as I presumed.
The negativity you express towards immigrants, is a negativity towards Trinidad and your father.

Dude we all have some sort of daddy issues.
Whether we want to be greater than our fathers and fail, or want to beat our fathers up for being lesser men.

So what if your Trini cousins called you a "yankee pantyman skunt"
So what

Do not take out your daddy issues on Trinidad or Blk Immigrants sir.

That is not cool.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
It's liberal hypocrisy but the first people to bytch about anti migrants legislation are ALWAYS republican voting business owners :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Another person who I'm shocked doesn't manage to accidentally kill themselves during the day. Your retarded ass loves to speak on shyt you don't remotely understand when tying your own shoes may as well be a rubix cube

U.S. Business Owners Pay Premium to Hire Migrant Workers in Extremely Tight Labor Market​

Employers, struggling to fill hourly wage jobs in construction, restaurants and other services, are offering higher pay and better working conditions to people coming to the U.S. to work; ‘The scarcity is huge’​

Mr. Reyes has raised wages and boosted benefits to retain staff, the vast majority of whom are migrants. As a Christmas bonus, he said he used to distribute free lunch certificates before the Covid-19 pandemic. Last December, he handed out cash bonuses ranging from $250 to $5,000 for “those in the kitchen who represent the soul of the restaurant.”
The pool of migrants seeking employment in the U.S. includes those with and without valid work permits. Some migrants have crossed the border illegally and evaded capture, relying on underground networks of friends and relatives to find work. Many others have asked for asylum upon entering the country, triggering a multiyear court process that eventually allows them to get work permits—which result in higher wages—while they wait. Still others have been granted seasonal work visas, but employers say there aren’t nearly enough of these visas to meet demand.

The U.S. has increased the number of H-2B visas, which allow employers to hire low-wage foreign workers for seasonal positions, in recent years because of the shortage of workers, but the numbers are still vastly below the demand by employers.
“Any American who goes to a restaurant sees the real problem that we are having with staffing,” said Gray Delany, executive director of the Seasonal Employment Alliance, a U.S. trade group that advocates for the H-2B program.
The visas are often used by landscapers, fisheries, holiday resorts or county fairs to fill seasonal positions that Americans won’t take at the salaries being offered. Demand by employers for the visas in the program routinely outstrips supply, an indication that firms are desperate for labor, said Michael Clemens, professor of economics at George Mason University. The H-2B visas are granted through a lottery system.

We are throwing dice to get these workers,” said Dave King, the owner of Lake George RV Park campsite in Queensbury, N.Y. The 180-acre outdoor resort applied for six landscaping H-2B workers last year.
Mr. King eventually received certification for six workers, but approval came too late, on July 15, to be fully useful. He didn’t fill two of the positions because he had to cancel projects that couldn’t be started so late in the season. The resort is facing the same problem this season.
“We have never faced greater challenges in filling our seasonal staff vacancies than now,” said Mr. King, whose family-run business, with about $6 million in annual revenue, has been in operation for almost six decades.
Mr. King has more than $1.5 million in reserve for expansion and equipment purchases, but can’t find the workers to develop projects, such as a large playground with slides and rubberized surfaces for children, or use the equipment that would be purchased.
“This is our 57th season, and I’m unsure at this point how much longer we can hold on until a permanent fix to this problem is found,” he said.

Keep talking tho and let yourself get gaslit by racist ass republicans. Definition of a useful idiot
This is what dumb right wing thinking idiots don't understand and unfortunately even some on the left have fallen for the oldest trick in the book. Politicians are going to do what corporations want. With that said, corporations want and need cheap labor now. If they are refugees that's good. If they are undocumented immigrants, even better.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just found out yesterday that being in the US illegally is not a criminal matter...its a civiil matter that only requires a monetary penalty.

The problem becomes when something as simple as jay walking can get you sent in front of an immigration judge.
Domestic violence.
A fight.

Anything that can cause a person to get entangled with police or the courts

And I mean anything. Such a person can find themselves outta here.