New York City announces lawsuit against bus companies sending migrants to city, seeks $708 million

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yall will do everything under the sun except admit you're wrong about illegals. Why should texas bear the brunt of this shyt. They're not the ones inviting them in
Your daily reminder the folks who vote for these morons don't believe any of this shyt and actually want those people here. If the investor class didn't want migrants around we'd prob literally murder them at the border. The immigration stuff has been and always will be a political stunt. Investor class immediately started crying foul in Florida when Migrants started heads towards the exits. Right wingers especially one's on this board NEVER EVER operate in good faith. If they're lips are moving they're either lying or being disingenuous

And please believe all these business owners 100% vote republican :mjlol:

No body actually likes republican policy they literally just hate black people. That's why they vote for the GOP

Folks like @CouldntBeMeTho are retarded mouth breathers. Businesses all over this country would fail if not for cheap labor they get from migrants for jobs no one else wants. Migrants help this country function without them there would be massive issues

New Florida Immigration Rules Start to Strain Some Businesses​

Some employers said they were losing workers because of the new law, which was championed by Gov. Ron DeSantis.

"Juan Baregas, a subcontractor who does framing for a large developer in Central Florida, said that he had lost half of his crew of 40 in recent weeks, limiting his ability to complete projects.
Some were authorized to work in the United States but left Florida because they feared for loved ones who weren’t, he said. Forgoing offers to raise their pay, workers relocated to Houston, Washington, D.C. and New York, where jobs were plentiful and unauthorized immigrants felt less vulnerable, Mr. Baregas said.
“Maybe this law won’t even be enforced,” he said. “But people feel persecuted. They want to live in peace.”"

"Tim Conlan, president of Reliant, a roofing company in Jacksonville, said a subcontractor had recently turned down a project after his workers refused to travel to Florida, preferring to stay in Georgia and the Carolinas. He also said that hourly rates for jobs had increased about 10 percent since the bill was signed into law in May.

“This law isn’t getting to a solution,” said Mr. Conlan, who has visited the state capital Tallahassee to press for policies that would allow his industry to legally hire the workers it needs."

"In a meeting with Hispanic religious leaders before the law went into effect, Rick Roth, a Republican state representative and farmer who voted for the bill, called on the ministers to convince people to stay. “We are losing employees,” he said during the gathering, video of which was widely shared. “They are already starting to move to Georgia and other states.”
In the Florida Keys, where tourism is the economic engine, workers without legal status like Mary-Ann Smith, from Trinidad and Tobago, have been abandoning jobs at restaurants and hotels.
“You come here to have a better life, doing a job that Americans don’t want to do, and then this law comes along,” said Ms. Smith, who worked for years at an upscale eatery and who remained in the country after her visa expired. She said that co-workers from Venezuela, Jamaica, Cuba and Haiti had also resigned. She recently arrived in Maryland, where she is job hunting."

"Cesar Velez, 44, a hairdresser from Colombia who is a U.S. permanent resident, was at the information session to better understand the law. It had decimated his business, which caters to immigrants, he said.
Mr. Velez had been offering free pickups and drop-offs to clients scared of driving, but many others had left the state. “I may have to leave, too, even though I’m legal,” he said."
the business owners are inviting them in.

100% they are literally breaking child labor laws with undocumented immigrant children working in dangerous factories and no one in power is saying shyt. the whole issue is the pursuit of cheap labor and cheap products which are the results of the stagnation of wages that has been going on since the 70’s.

However, it’s just easier to blame a party because that is the level they can function at.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjpls:Oh it is complicated.
Just as I presumed.
The negativity you express towards immigrants, is a negativity towards Trinidad and your father.

Dude we all have some sort of daddy issues.
Whether we want to be greater than our fathers and fail, or want to beat our fathers up for being lesser men.

So what if your Trini cousins called you a "yankee pantyman skunt"
So what

Do not take out your daddy issues on Trinidad or Blk Immigrants sir.

That is not cool.
Of course the anti AA immigrant assumes I have daddy issues just like a ws :mjlol: :mjlol: then makes up random scenarios to make him feel better because it was always one sided right :mjpls: kill yourself or stop quoting me

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Of course the anti AA immigrant assumes I have daddy issues just like a ws :mjlol: :mjlol: then makes up random scenarios to make him feel better because it was always one sided right :mjpls: kill yourself or stop quoting me

Sir your father was BORN IN TRINIDAD

He came to America, and had you with as you claim a Blk American woman.

You for whatever reason, have decided to not have nothing to do with Trinidad
And talk the most shyt about blk immigrants

Yet most importantly, you "identify" yourself as blk american
I would normally agree with you

Yet you consider the children of immigrants to be leeching
That immigrants "fled"

Was your father a leech or fled trinidad?

I am trying to understand how someone with a Trinidad father, is SUPER ADOS/FBA

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

That immigrants "fled"

Mental illness

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

That immigrants "fled"

Bro Trini‘s are just aggy by default and love to fight. Don’t try to make sense of it, it’s a cultural identity.

:hubie:
If anything breh is chiller than most.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bro Trini‘s are just aggy by default and love to fight. Don’t try to make sense of it, it’s a cultural identity.

:hubie:
If anything breh is chiller than most.

Oh I know Trini's well.
They are like Harlem NY people.
All lawyers.

Problem is he does not identify himself as Trini.
He wants nothing to do with Trinidad.

He fights Trini people on the train who he feels talks shyt about Ados.

He super ados, and dislikes blk immigrants.

So please, do not call him a trini. He would be extremely offended by that.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Oh I know Trini's well.
They are like Harlem NY people.
All lawyers.

Problem is he does not identify himself as Trini.
He wants nothing to do with Trinidad.

He fights Trini people on the train who he feels talks shyt about Ados.

He super ados, and dislikes blk immigrants.

So please, do not call him a trini. He would be extremely offended by that.
Ahh ok let me get out of this beef, I ain’t picking sides.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but good for Adams to open the Pandora's box via a lawsuit to dig into the whole operation specially if Abbott is earning money from it.
Facts. Its been well over a year of bussing them out and between the Martha’s vineyard stunt and people boohooing for the border state, it would be nice to know who is getting cash from this.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ahh ok let me get out of this beef, I ain’t picking sides.

Here is the thing though. He is not unique.
I have cousins like that.
They have nothing to do with Jamaica or Jamaicans.
I myself have some harsh opinions about the negative parts of the culture.

There are folks who have a mixed parent. And choose the black or white side.
Humans are complexed.

And if his cousins called him a pantyman skunt, I understand his anger.

"pantyman skunt love read comic book like gal....you love man"
Now he hates all of trinidad

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep seeong people say “open borders” and im convinced yall dont know what that means. Can anyone name a non-twitter only Dem actually in office who has advocated for open borders?

I literally posted a few links in another thread showing crossings were down since Biden’s rules change back in May about asylum claims. Please, don’t ignore my message, give me a source. Who advocates for open borders and what does that term mean?

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
You

giphy.gif
My daps on my previous posts prove otherwise:troll:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Seems ridiculous since these cities declared themselves a "sanctuary"
How were these people getting to NYC before this? If the same amount of people arrived on their own would that make it different? The annual increase is going to be whatever it is at the end of the day
Obviously this is political on both sides but objectively the buses are saving the migrants money and time and getting them straight to a destination that claims to want to offer them refuge

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I’m convinced this is mostly damage control towards his already low public opinion..

The powers that be in congress, immigration, state dept have probably already lined his and the other mayors pockets to keep the situation at bay until the situation gets ironed out and a plan is actually devised…