New York City announces lawsuit against bus companies sending migrants to city, seeks $708 million

Daps
I keep seeong people say “open borders” and im convinced yall dont know what that means. Can anyone name a non-twitter only Dem actually in office who has advocated for open borders?

I literally posted a few links in another thread showing crossings were down since Biden’s rules change back in May about asylum claims. Please, don’t ignore my message, give me a source. Who advocates for open borders and what does that term mean?
Reminder, the only people who use the term open borders when it comes to this stuff are almost always white supremacists or straight up Nazis. So ur probably just responding to white people doing internet black face

The two presidents responsible for the highest levels of deportation in the past 20 years are both democrats :mjlol:

That’s a term used by white people to scare other white people

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way I see it, it wouldn't shock me if the country is actively letting them in.

Especially when you consider the fact that there's been a brewing workers rights movement after covid and Americans are fighting for fair wages.

Make no mistake, Republicans benefit from this too. Because not only do these migrants provide cheap labor to suppress price of goods , they can use this for their advantage politically.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The way I see it, it wouldn't shock me if the country is actively letting them in.

Especially when you consider the fact that there's been a brewing workers rights movement after covid and Americans are fighting for fair wages.

Make no mistake, Republicans benefit from this too btw because not only do these migrants provide cheap labor to suppress price of goods , they can use this for their advantage politically.

yea the hustle has been painfully obvious but political bots keep going back n forth in TLR spamming n stinking the place up.....at least I hope they're bots cause to be that blind and that into posting politics all day :picard:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
O well, not engaging in fukking human trafficking is very fukking easy to do. In my 30+ years on this planet I've somehow managed not to do it. Everyone involved needs to be put in the poor house for doing that shyt to those people in the first place.

A lot of the times they lie about opportunities or use force and threats to move these people. They deserve all the smoke, they're pieces of shyt and they all of this as a political stunt while wasting millions. Time to put their asses on that summer jam screen.

Black people really out here cheering on yee haw cac southern conservative agendas. And then wanna lecture others about not falling for political agendas.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

AND if that person who was deported tries to sneak back in
If caught, they get something like 10 years for that.

So folks are not just running around illegal without a care in the world.
Such folks do not even want to go to hospitals.
They usually robbed and do not report it.
They usually work and cannot file taxes.
Many times taken advantage of by employers.

It is not an easy life, and without a social security number, a person is basically nothing.
You cannot even rent a book from the library without proper id.

just giving some perspective

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You mean when it fails. That law is unconstitutional. You can hold an adult accountable for another adult. They will lose badly in this plus get held liable for lawyer fees and damages to the bus companies. Gonna cost them more millions

the law holds people accountable for other people daily.:russ:

it's call being an accomplice. and drivers and lookouts get hit with accessory to murder charges whenver their associate kills someone during the commision of a crime.

don't gang members get hit with charges for dirt that was done by other gang members even though they weren't at the scene of the crime?