NIKKI D: 'THE FEMALE GENRE OF HIP HOP TODAY IS THE ‘PROSTITUTION ERA'’ | RockTheBells.com

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
If we keeping it 100, ice spice doesnt do shyt.
ice-spice-ice.gif

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
She's literally a former stripper turned rapper, just like Trina. She just happened to rap more aggressively.
Yeah, but once she turned rapper she was about the music and not on the thot wave that Trina and Kim were. If you didn't know she used to be a stripper she didn't come across as one

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
yall love to take sides in female beefs or opinions...

Where is this coming from?

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
yall love to take sides in female beefs or opinions...

Where is this coming from?
I don't see anybody taking sides in a beef, rather speaking up for hip-hop
You don't see a problem with every female rapper out here being talentless but getting pushed because of T&A?
As a fully heterosexual man, if I want to see that I can go anywhere. If you gonna ho, ho. You gonna strip, strip... But when I come for hip-hop, I want some hip-hop

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i remember they promoted the shyt outta nikki d. pure excitement. i was waiting for her album like ppl waited for nas to drop

and her tape was disappointing as hell

on topic, she had a song on that joint called...gotta up the ante for the panties

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil Kim,Trina and Eve effectively killed off any chance for a woman to just rap and be successful.

This is what women have dictated that they want, if they REALLY wanted to listen to Rapsody she'd be on that stage.
Drake, Cole, Kendrick and others managed to be successful after the gangster era. Why cant their female equivalents flourish? shyt Nicki was successful as basically a female Drake before she pretty much kicked off modern whore rap. People take what you shove down their throats :dame:. You keep giving them stretwalker bops and they are gonna rock to it.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I don't see anybody taking sides in a beef, rather speaking up for hip-hop
You don't see a problem with every female rapper out here being talentless but getting pushed because of T&A?
As a fully heterosexual man, if I want to see that I can go anywhere. If you gonna ho, ho. You gonna strip, strip... But when I come for hip-hop, I want some hip-hop
I was saying it more as nyggas bashing Nikki on her opinions. I agree with Nikki wholeheartedly.

The people who jumped in bashing her saying she a hater is crazy to me.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Drake, Cole, Kendrick and others managed to be successful after the gangster era. Why cant their female equivalents flourish? shyt Nicki was successful as basically a female Drake before she pretty much kicked off modern whore rap. People take what you shove down their throats :dame:. You keep giving them stretwalker bops and they are gonna rock to it.
because males still don't really wanna hear them rap. We wanna watch them twerk.

Eve was a great balance of sex without selling sex (and it helped that she was being co-signed by the grimiest collective out there in Ruff Ryders; she was out there in their image at first, not her own).

Nicki at one point felt she was on that wave too where yeah she was provocative, but she'd have plenty of moments where she would go in and spit. That's kinda what we'll tolerate: you gotta be a baddie but also just go crazy with the bars even though in general we don't appreciate that as much, which is why the Ice Spice's and even Doja Cat who are rap nerds don't just spit (I'll give Doja credit for at least making a mostly rap record last time out)