NiOh is better than Sekiro

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Platinumed Sekiro and only got bored grinding out the last few levels for the skills trophy, couldn't even make myself get through Nioh.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just got past the introduction and the tutorial and it's already more enjoyable than Sekiro :wow:

They have stances for weapons, bows and muskets? :whoo:

Sekiro is just bullshyt, wish I never bought it sometimes. :unimpressed:
NIOH IS THAT FIRE !!! you got like 4 different difficulties afrer u finiah way of the samurai and all the DLC is heatrocks !! character customization is flames also !! options so many options !!!

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Just got past the introduction and the tutorial and it's already more enjoyable than Sekiro :wow:

They have stances for weapons, bows and muskets? :whoo:

Sekiro is just bullshyt, wish I never bought it sometimes. :unimpressed:
Tbh the only reason I haven't bought Sekiro yet is it looks too close to Nioh and it hardly ever goes on sale. That game has yet to go on sale this fall on the PSN store what in the actual fukk

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm not feeling this game at all especially that graphic looks fukking horrible.

Gonna try Nioh 2 cause it's open beta now.
u not gonna like the 2nd one either it doesnt look that much better...if u lookin for a graphical powerhouse u wont find it in nioh

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
People like you are why I'm glad it takes years before games come out on PC
I own a gaming PC and would never say nutt ass shyt like that. Says more about the individual saying it than anything else

Not everyone feels like tinkering with shyt until u find the right settings. Sone folks just want to play n go without worrying about doing "work" beforehand

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Nioh don't do it for me brehs; I can't get into it. :yeshrug:
sorry u feel this way breh because the options u have for what type of builds u wanna make and weapons u want to main are absurb of course it takea a while to really feel like you're wreckin shyt but once u get there the payoff is well worth it :wow: