____ exposing themselves
Daps
e1feea2df73447797ac9ebf37b09848a.jpg

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I slept on Nioh until it was free. It’s pretty fun, but it’s not topping From Software games. Your character can barely take any damage in Nioh also.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sorry u feel this way breh because the options u have for what type of builds u wanna make and weapons u want to main are absurb of course it takea a while to really feel like you're wreckin shyt but once u get there the payoff is well worth it :wow:

This is the exact reason I couldn’t ever get into From games, but Sekiro is my GOTY :wow: I’d rather know exactly what I need to master than figure out the right build

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Anybody that beat Nioh got some spare high level gear they can drop for me? Lol

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I slept on Nioh until it was free. It’s pretty fun, but it’s not topping From Software games. Your character can barely take any damage in Nioh also.

Some would argue this is a good thing. Get them skills up.

All I know is I’m not sure how I could go back to a From game after Nioh. Like, awhile back I loaded up BB to show one of the kids the location of a boss, and it legit felt like I was running in quicksand. As soon as I started moving I felt the difference. It was very noticeable. And that’s not even bringing up the combat.

The speed of Nioh plus the advanced combat is not even close. No debate. I hate this term, but it’s accurate: casuals need not apply. Go back to the blocking simulator.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Anybody that beat Nioh got some spare high level gear they can drop for me? Lol

lol you used to be able to kinda do that, but they switched it up. Folks used to drop gear through revenants, but they changed it all up and randomized it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Some would argue this is a good thing. Get them skills up.

All I know is I’m not sure how I could go back to a From game after Nioh. Like, awhile back I loaded up BB to show one of the kids the location of a boss, and it legit felt like I was running in quicksand. As soon as I started moving I felt the difference. It was very noticeable. And that’s not even bringing up the combat.

The speed of Nioh plus the advanced combat is not even close. No debate. I hate this term, but it’s accurate: casuals need not apply. Go back to the blocking simulator.

:dead: at Nioh being hard. Orphan of Kos>>>>>snything in that game

Legit only difficult part of Nioh is absolute beginning. Once you understand the system piss easy

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
:dead: at Nioh being hard. Orphan of Kos>>>>>snything in that game

Legit only difficult part of Nioh is absolute beginning. Once you understand the system piss easy
He didn't say it was hard.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
"Get them skills up"

"Casuals need not apply"

Step up ur reading comp love
You do know that nioh actually has a higher skill ceiling than sekiro because there's more combat depth? That doesn't have to do with difficulty.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I picked up both last month with ps plus and the black friday sale, both enjoyable

Sekiro is harder to learn the patterns of attack, but Nioh has specs and different weapons. I got the 2nd one on preorder cuz that shyt looks fye