NJPW Presents Wrestle Stru...Kingdom 16 (1/4 and 1/5)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Can we start a gofundme to put dikk Togo in a rocket and then fire that rocket into the sun? :hhh:

Who is even in the main part of Bullet Club anymore? :patrice:They've got Chris Bey and Hikuleo doing a really good job as the 20's Shawn and Diesel, in Impact - they couldn't have flown them in to do something? :ld:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Can we start a gofundme to put dikk Togo in a rocket and then fire that rocket into the sun? :hhh:

It's :mindblown: to me that New Japan has used him as this lackey when Togo can still be a top wrestler in the world when needed. If this is the role he wanted, then they just should've told him "no :camby:". Dude could be having classic with basically anyone worth a damn in that roster and has been completely lost in useless fukkery for almost two years :dahell:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Who is even in the main part of Bullet Club anymore? :patrice:They've got Chris Bey and Hikuleo doing a really good job as the 20's Shawn and Diesel, in Impact - they couldn't have flown them in to do something? :ld:

Them Evil matches have been unwatchable ever since he joined Bullet Club

Evil was never a great worker but I enjoyed his shyt in the past when he was just working a hard physical style against guys like Ishii and Goto. His matches now are automatic skip status.

I can't lie Okada/Shingo was kinda :unimpressed:

Match was obviously good but these NJ main events feel so stale. First 20 minutes are pointless and predictable. Every match has the exact same lay out.

Company desperately needs some new blood.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Shibata’s career ain’t gonna end right. Dude gonna kick someone so hard that they return the receipt and it’s over or some freak accident happens. :snoop:

NJ better keep his bookings extremely minimal.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Shibata’s career ain’t gonna end right. Dude gonna kick someone so hard that they return the receipt and it’s over or some freak accident happens. :snoop:

NJ better keep his bookings extremely minimal.

In 2000, Shibata took part in the 2000 Young Lion Cup, eventually finishing 3rd place with 6 points. During the tournament he was involved in a serious incident when he hit Masakazu Fukuda with an elbow drop during a match. Fukuda was in a coma and died 4 days later in hospital.

:damn:This dude doesn't give a fukk I say.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

I don't think Japan lets foreigners in unless they had a work visa before Covid popped off.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Happy to see Shibata actually take care to cover his head every time the strikes started. Wouldn't at all be surprised to see him start a match with a headbutt tbh.

Crowd seemed even smaller and quieter than last year. Shingo/Okada was the only thing worth watching.