NXT Takeovers bout to be "Decemeber to Dismember" status in 2020

Daps
If y'all talked about this already, let me know and link me but...

I just found out they're no longer having NXT Takeovers leading into the "big 4" ppvs anymore and that they will have their own standalone ppvs on Sundays.

NXT bout to get exposed. The downfall has begun.
:snoop:

It was in a perfect slot being like the "rookie sophmore" game on saturday night till the big boys play on Sunday

No one checking for Gargano vs Balor by themselves

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Why are you acting like NXT can't put 5-10,000 people in an arena with months in advance notice? :dahell:
Because the NXT business model worked because they didnt over expose the wrestlers like they do on RAW and Smackdown. But since Vince is throwing money everywhere now they have paid their way into a corner and now have to get that ROI. So now they run the risk of cheapening their only product that feels different. The panicking makes sense even if its premature.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Because the NXT business model worked because they didnt over expose the wrestlers like they do on RAW and Smackdown. But since Vince is throwing money everywhere now they have paid their way into a corner and now have to get that ROI. So now they run the risk of cheapening their only product that feels different. The panicking makes sense even if its premature.
They only do takeovers like once every 2-3 months though. Its not like they’re doing them monthly and hitting the road weekly (yet).

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
as long as the match quality and booking stays how it is now then it'll be fine

TakeOver always been about quality over quantity anyway so they'll probably still have cards with 4 or 5 matches at most

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The minute they announce a TakeOver with 8+ matches, sure, I'll be ready to Tiger Knee the panic button, but as long as they keep it to 5 matches that matter and got build, TakeOver is gonna be fine. The only person they overexpose on TakeOvers are Gargano, and I'm fine with that, because the 'Prestige Johnny Wrestling" match can be ignored if need be.

That being said... in a month that saw the 'top guy' on the 'new A show' get doused in dog food, we're worrying about NXT? Maaaaaan, listen

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
NXT PPV's aren't plentiful like main roster PPV's. If they keep the same format they've had for a while now, I don't see the issue. If anything this is probably a move to get NXT involved with Mania season.(Likely just Royal Rumble appearances and Mania matches)