NXT Takeovers bout to be "Decemeber to Dismember" status in 2020

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
NXT PPV's aren't plentiful like main roster PPV's. If they keep the same format they've had for a while now, I don't see the issue. If anything this is probably a move to get NXT involved with Mania season.(Likely just Royal Rumble appearances and Mania matches)

theyre prolly gonna move war games away from survivor series weekend as well.

i'd like NXT to get involved with the elimination chamber too. that would be dope.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
theyre prolly gonna move war games away from survivor series weekend as well.

i'd like NXT to get involved with the elimination chamber too. that would be dope.

I wonder where they would move it, if they wanna keep it away from major PPVs. Summerslam is in August, Mania in April, Survivor Series is November and Rumble is Jan. June could be a good slot, as it gives something exciting during the Mania->Summerslam lull.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They're blowing a lot of Takeover quality matches on their TV show now. I think that could have an impact on Takeovers going forward.

They have to, nxt on live tv is new and they have to give you something to hook you in. They didnt introduce the tv audience to the characters, instead they are relyig on the fannbase that like in ring wrestling, so they can tjust have throw away mtaches and too many squashes on tv. The takeovers are now probably going to be just payoffs for the main tv feuds and angles.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I wonder where they would move it, if they wanna keep it away from major PPVs. Summerslam is in August, Mania in April, Survivor Series is November and Rumble is Jan. June could be a good slot, as it gives something exciting during the Mania->Summerslam lull.

isn't money in the bank in june??

I think vince trademarked fall brawl. if so, they should bring it back and give it to NXT as their September event. BOOM. war games right there. they prolly have no intentions of bringing it back tho.