NYC inks $77M emergency hotels contract to shelter migrants. Mayor promises to not allow a child or family to sleep on the street.

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they can "afford" it by raping their taxpayers. you've gotta be shytting me :mjlol:

the Democrats lost. Abbott should keep sending more buses, until these idiots stop calling themselves a sanctuary city
Pockets are going to get ran no matter what bozo, best it goes to something that actually helps the people who need it the most.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
illegal immigrants are not "the people who need it most". poor new york citizens are

this is embarrassing

You have been told 1000 times over and over again
Those folks are not illegal
They refugees
A vast difference

Why do you continue being an agent?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
STFU you idiot.

Where was this humanity when tax paying citizens are living in their cars or on the streets. Some of whom are working 2 jobs just to survive.
You’re mad at me for stating that we should extend humanity to people, regardless of their national origin? You should seek therapy.

I also think you deeply misunderstand what’s going on here, because you’ve been on a steady diet of right-wing propaganda. So let’s walk through this: 1) New York has a right to shelter for all people living in the city, and it has been woefully under-funded, courtesy of neo-liberal city and state officials; 2) the 30 day limit has been implemented to push out migrants from the shelter system - as they’re commonly underpaid, subject to illegal eviction and labor trafficking, and have fewer protections than impoverished American citizens, who you know already face systemic subjugation; 3) there are already existing programs like this exclusively for citizens - and this funding also applies to U.S., the other programs are more well-funded - so what you’re witnessing the same failure as this system; 4) I have my doubts that you in any way are doing systemic advocacy for the homeless - so why are you invested?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
you know, it's OK to admit that the democrats are wrong sometimes. it doesn't make you a republican :mjlol:

Sir you support every republican policy
I see your posts

Why lie and act like it is homeless folks you care about?
Any other thread your outlook on the homeless is A REPUBLICAN OUTLOOK

Republicans want to shoot homeless down south
Why pretend?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have been told 1000 times over and over again
Those folks are not illegal
They refugees
A vast difference

Why do you continue being an agent?
they should have been turned around at the border; they are a burden. this 80 milion dollar payout to put them in fukkin hotels is proof