Official 2017 NFL Free Agency Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Lombardis clown ass just stated the obvious, "they'd move Sherman for the right price". no shyt, anyone other than Russ could be had for the right price. just like anyone other than Luck could, and anyone other than Cam could, etc..

still find it hilarious that dude was a GM before :russ:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Lombardis clown ass just stated the obvious, "they'd move Sherman for the right price". no shyt, anyone other than Russ could be had for the right price. just like anyone other than Luck could, and anyone other than Cam could, etc..

still find it hilarious that dude was a GM before :russ:

You can tell he wants to be just like Belichick and wants to make sure Belichick notices everything he says. It's painful listening to him when he's on t.v.

Anyways, Sherman would make a great #2 CB alongside Gilmore.:lolbron:.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
For what? Raiders needed a backup QB in the worse way and EJ will get a chance if his number is called.
I actually think McGloin is solid :yeshrug:

Cook :patrice:..but they did just take him in the 3rd or 4th round.

So I understand and glad EJ is getting a shot. It just seemed like out of nowhere for some that it would be Oakland.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I actually think McGloin is solid :yeshrug:

Cook :patrice:..but they did just take him in the 3rd or 4th round.

So I understand and glad EJ is getting a shot. It just seemed like out of nowhere for some that it would be Oakland.

McGloin is about as solid as a ritz cracker. We essentially had no backup last year so EJ would be perfect imo in that he gets to play behind one of the elite QBs in the league in a great system. EJ can definitely beat Cook for the job an McGloin can go kick rocks now that EJ is here. It's a good look for Oakland.