Official 2017 NFL Free Agency Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Glad to see Geno and EJ getting another contract.

I cringed when we drafted The Manuel but he was decent in doses...never really had a legit chance. I wonder if that means Cardale is QB2 now :jbhmm:
As long as they don't draft a QB at 10 :francis:

Glad for EJ and Geno :ehh:

Now just need Kaep and RG3 to find jobs :jbhmm:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Wonder if bmarsh played any part in geno coming to the Giants*if he is

Seems too coincidental that soon after he signs geno comes too. Maybe put in a good word for him. They probably asked about him at minimum.

jWILL253

Rookie
Daps
I, for one, am impressed by the Seahawks' commitment to wasting Russell Wilson's prime by signing garbage offensive linemen.

We pay that dude nearly $100 million and we put protection in front of him that ain't even worth a nickel and a half-eaten peanut butter sandwich.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I, for one, am impressed by the Seahawks' commitment to wasting Russell Wilson's prime by signing garbage offensive linemen.

We pay that dude nearly $100 million and we put protection in front of him that ain't even worth a nickel and a half-eaten peanut butter sandwich.

Breh it makes me sick to mu fukking stomach watching these black QBs have their talent wasted with no one batting an eye or even saying what the fukk is managment doing.

From it taking russell going to two superbowls for the seahawks to sign / trade for a big play target for him.

To him being a small QB and them damn near refusing to get him large targets outside of graham. Even with a small QB like brees the saints have made sure to get him large targets over the years because he is an under size QB.

I said before once russell came in as a starter and was winning.....it didn't matter how well russell played. What mattered is was the seahawks going to replace talent on the offensive end once pieces retired or left via free agency. Because those original offensive players were not drafted/traded and signed for Wilson at QB.

Which is always the case and a reason to worry when the new QB is a black QB.

Wilson's career is very mcnabb like the way his talent is being wasted and how the team figures his mobility and hoodini like skills can fix the holes in the offense.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Breh it makes me sick to mu fukking stomach watching these black QBs have their talent wasted with no one batting an eye or even saying what the fukk is managment doing.

From it taking russell going to two superbowls for the seahawks to sign / trade for a big play target for him.

To him being a small QB and them damn near refusing to get him large targets outside of graham. Even with a small QB like brees the saints have made sure to get him large targets over the years because he is an under size QB.

I said before once russell came in as a starter and was winning.....it didn't matter how well russell played. What mattered is was the seahawks going to replace talent on the offensive end once pieces retired or left via free agency. Because those original offensive players were not drafted/traded and signed for Wilson at QB.

Which is always the case and a reason to worry when the new QB is a black QB.

Wilson's career is very mcnabb like the way his talent is being wasted and how the team figures his mobility and hoodini like skills can fix the holes in the offense.
U obviously can't have the highest paid defense+a max QB+a few good weapons AND pay for Oline. Something has to give

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
U obviously can't have the highest paid defense+a max QB+a few good weapons AND pay for Oline. Something has to give
Seattle with the oline on another level though. lowest paid oline last year and it wasn't even close.

and as amazing as they are at drafting, they have a major blind spot for oline. can't draft it at all.

Daps
Seattle with the oline on another level though. lowest paid oline last year and it wasn't even close.

and as amazing as they are at drafting, they have a major blind spot for oline. can't draft it at all.
Why do they use former Youngstown State Power forwards as their tackles :mjlol:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Why do they use former Youngstown State Power forwards as their tackles :mjlol:
:snoop: overconfidence in cable.

honestly I think cable prides himself on these projects but it's gotta stop.

there's some stat that since Pete and Schneider have been here they've drafted more olinemen than anyone in the league, like 14 since 2011. they just suck at it. Should of overpaid in fa this year

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Hawks and Giants should be calling down Cleveland trying to figure out a way to make that Joe Thomas trade work. Whitworth was the best free agent LT and he's 35 years old, all the other dude's that got paid like Kalil, Okung, Reiff, etc. are trash as fukk.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I remember when the Bills burned pick on Ej reaching for him that high that they would regret it. He was the Gabbert of that years draft.
How when EJ had more tape than Gabbert? Plus EJs stats were better even with Blaine running a gimmicky system. I'm not an EJ fan at all, just wondering how you came to that conclusion.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
How when EJ had more tape than Gabbert? Plus EJs stats were better even with Blaine running a gimmicky system. I'm not an EJ fan at all, just wondering how you came to that conclusion.

Didn't gen have a terrible combine or pro day? I remember reading somewhere that he had a third round grade but because he plays a position that's in high demand some team will be dumb enough to reach for him in the mid 1st round and that's exactly what happened.