Official Jurassic World Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I loved it BUT

:beli: You telling me you couldn't just step outside and see if this mother fukker climb the wall or not? Why not call right there and get a answer on where the Dino is?

N0PE8sj.png
Why they try to make this red headed chick swift as the wind like Marion Jones with heels on?

8OZhMYf.png
How come the black dude didn't have a bigger part since he raised the raptors just like Pratt?

:russ:White peoples trying to control dinosaurs and ALWAYS fukkING UP!!
:mindblown: @ nobody noticing a huge azz killing machine escaping. Then tge billionaire Dude was the dumbest of all of em. I rewatched this on hbo and was just :snoop: throughout

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Watching Parks and Rec currently and then switching to watch this again man Chris Pratt Mr Maclin you done came up! :mjlol:

:mjlol: at that old dude running away with his drinks when them flying dinosaurs came through :russ:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Rewatching, the red head bytch should've died. She had no problem letting people die to protect the park. bytch was a scumbag.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Watching Parks and Rec currently and then switching to watch this again man Chris Pratt Mr Maclin you done came up! :mjlol:

:mjlol: at that old dude running away with his drinks when them flying dinosaurs came through :russ:

You know them jawns were like 30 bucks each too...Put his whole trip on his citi bank card lol