Oldheads.. i just read kurt cobains biography :wow:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cobain's contribution to rock isn't anywhere near the level of Dre's on hip hop. The music industry had moved on from Nirvana before Cobain died. By 1994, Alternative music has over taken rock and grunge by then.
The entire disheveled emo cac look and crying singing is because of Kurt :gucci:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I've never heard that feeling described like that! I'm crying :deadrose: . When something smells so bad, it makes your tonsils burn :dead:

Breh, if you ain't know the meaning of the word ACRID, google that shyt. Body odour with a BITE. That scenario would be Number one on my worse smells, smelt list had I not been to Paris and interacted with some of those pungent mademoiselles.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14937-1378782505-5.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I do think most great art comes from trauma or pain. It’s unfortunate and that’s why a lot of successful artists can no longer produce great art. Either the trauma got addressed or the pain was relieved. And then you have artists who don’t leave the hood, are heavy into drugs or are just fukked up people and continue to make amazing art, but their lives are wrecks. See Cobain, DMX, Prince, etc.
Nah, that’s not true. It just that artists turn trauma and pain into art, just like they can turn things they love into works of art.

Thats the artist’s power. It’s just it’s sad to see some artists be presented with only trauma and pain or not get relief.

Reason why “successful” artists transition and possibly don’t put out strong art is because they’re wrapped up in the business of selling music after a certain point.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

Breh, if you ain't know the meaning of the word ACRID, google that shyt. Body odour with a BITE. That scenario would be Number one on my worse smells, smelt list had I not been to Paris and interacted with some of those pungent mademoiselles.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14937-1378782505-5.gif
Funny thin here is SpongeBob was asking homie not to be offended by his ugliness when his breath was the one kicking like a Bruce Lee flick

:pachaha:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
As a breh that grew up in the 80s and saw how shytty rock was throughout that decade nirvana was kind of a breath of fresh air for that genre in the Early 90s. They were a good gateway group for people that didn't really mess with rock and They also gave a spark to a brand of rock music sonic youth created so I'll give them credit there.

But whenever I revisit the rock music that came out of that decade I never revisit thier music because it's actually kinda simple. I think PJ Harvey did that sound better personally.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
People don’t understand, you make that kind of music and indulge in that imagery, the energy is going to manifest and permeate in you
Years ago, I was listening to that song, and the same night had a dream where I got sexually harassed by men. It's a weird song that can bring about problems. A lot of music can have strange after effects.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The book Heavier than heaven. It's crazy to me how insanely talented that dude was as an artist, but behind all the talent was such a mess of a man. He didn't have a hard upbringing, his parents divorced when he was young but still remained in his life and were decent parents. Cobain was just an odd egg from the start. He liked to keep rats as pets. He hated brushing his teeth., (among many other gross habits) Overall He hated life. What I got from the book was the only thing that made life halfway bearable was creating art and not even that was enough towards the end. All the money, fame, top of the industry, worshipped by fans across the world... not enough to stop him blowing his brains out.

The guy was literally the embodiment of the gift and the curse.

These "celebrities" we see and follow, behind that fame these mfs be having huge flaws we don't see. R Kelly, Pac, DMX the list goes on and on..

If you think hitting the lottery or making alot of money is gonna make life better, if you're already a mess of a person, how's money gonna fix that.

:francis:
Weak father.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Years ago, I was listening to that song, and the same night had a dream where I got sexually harassed by men. It's a weird song that can bring about problems. A lot of music can have strange after effects.
Those frequencies in the music match the ones in your brain and that’s the sauce of how imagination really works. That ethereal electricity