Oldheads.. i just read kurt cobains biography :wow:

Superstar
Daps
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:So now nikkas is in to Nirvana, deify Kurt Cobain, somehow listen to a cac named Thom Yorke, Bob Dylan is an influential writer, Nirvana and Radiohead have top 10 all time albums, have lived in a place called Tacoma and took a pilgrimage to this cacs bridge.

Cant fool me

:whoa:
The puget sound water is cold af year round, and the beaches are mostly rocks…plus mini sharks, crabs, octopus, etc.

You have to go to the actual Pacific Ocean to get to the warm water and ocean shores is the shortest drive I know.

Superstar
Daps
You need to go back to reading comprehension you troglodyte. I’m saying who Thom Yorke can be compared to … I’m a Stan - Kanye shrug. But die in a grunge laced hell you Cobain dikk spinning faggit.
:mjlol:
If you stopped being thom yorke’s human ashtray gimp, and used your own Guatemalan 3rd grade dropout, former trans street prostitute, migrant worker reading comprehension, you’d notice the first comment was for you.

:pacspit:
And an eternity melting in fire to a soundtrack of grunge-pac and getting high would be infinitely better than the eons you and your fellow asexual, tardigrade built, single-cuffed high water skintight green chino wearing, ear gauge dikk holding, alt stans would spend in purgatory begging for your pretentious faq daddy to play “Creep” then sobbing when he refuses yet again.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:
If you stopped being thom yorke’s human ashtray gimp, and used your own Guatemalan 3rd grade dropout, former trans street prostitute, migrant worker reading comprehension, you’d notice the first comment was for you.

And an eternity melting in fire to a soundtrack of grunge-pac and getting high would be infinitely better than the eons you and your fellow asexual, tardigrade built, single-cuffed high water skintight green chino wearing, ear gauge dikk holding, alt stans would spend in purgatory begging for your pretentious faq daddy to play “Creep” then sobbing when he refuses yet again.

32994df7cdc2ce154ed13ffdada3775e.jpg

:troll:

:camby::camby::camby::camby:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:So now nikkas is in to Nirvana, deify Kurt Cobain, somehow listen to a cac named Thom Yorke, Bob Dylan is an influential writer, Nirvana and Radiohead have top 10 all time albums, have lived in a place called Tacoma and took a pilgrimage to this cacs bridge.

Cant fool me

We’re blerds (dude :troll:) … think Eric Andre, Questlove, Toure, Talib … but in Coli World everyone is Master P or NBA Youngboy who’s the actual cac here?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
A lot of The Foo Debut Album was stuff DG already worked on and Kurt had heard....I did hear a lil bit of Kurt in his Style throughout it

also wit Nu Metal coming up,Nirvana wouldve been 'irrelevant' and I dont think they would keep up or adapt to the KoRns Limps or Deftones thats was about to hit the MTV/TLR Audience that they had in 91-92,shyt AIC,STP,Pumpkins and Soundgarden was already Fallin Apart at certain points after Hitting it Big
nu-metal wouldnt have happened. there was a giant void when he died
He wasn't fully down, he thought it was too misogynistic
didnt he have public enemy on his fav records list

Cant fool me
if its good enough for the pimp its good enough for me

get your hating ass outta here :camby:

pimp-c-in-a-nirvana-shirt-1992-v0-01xght9lnz2c1.jpg

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Coli does a lot of group thinking where the direction of the so called group thinking depends on the first two or three responses to a thread

Now that I think about it— the artist being bigger after death argument is so stupid.

You know how many artists that have died in the last 20 to 30 years that nobody gives a fukk about today? What makes some dead artists relevant in 2024 while your younger family members have no idea the other dead artists exist? The best of the best will speak for itself.

I see black teenagers decked out in Nirvana gear all the time

shyt the music has aged well for me

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

Cant fool me

Trying too hard. If you're gonna miss the point that I made about Radiohead having top-ten albums - I was pointing out the Rate Your Music list. A list that has a Kendrick album at the top of it.. So :camby:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Trying too hard. If you're gonna miss the point that I made about Radiohead having top-ten albums - I was pointing out the Rate Your Music list. A list that has a Kendrick album at the top of it.. So :camby:
didnt stans get a recent eminem record to #1 or 100% on one of those sites? :martin: