Oldheads.. i just read kurt cobains biography :wow:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
If you can't brush your teeth you should automatically be disqualified from GOAT/legendary status.

Ain't no "yeah, he didn't brush his teeth...but"...ain't no "but" when it come to shyt like that.

If it was revealed Michael Jackson hated wiping his ass...automatic removal.
for all you know maybe he did hate wiping his ass. mike was a legend and a once in a lifetime talent but lets not act like he wasnt weird as fukk. hanging out with chimps and dangling babies off balconies.

:scusthov:
Being in the same room as Courtney Love.
I stayed with a friend in California that ran in circles that included Courtney and the 2-3 times I met her, she smelt like an aggressive yeast infection.
Two of those times were out in public. In the street.
Downwind scent made your tonsils hairy.
hang out with junkie murderers, #dogset @CouldntBeMeTho
I seen a few post saying what would have happened with his legacy if he lived.
If they would have stayed relevant.
Maybe so.
David Grohl was the drummer so The Foo Fighters might not exist and the songs would be Nirvanas.
dave grohl couldnt write a good song to save his life. i cant believe people like that shyt over nirvana too... like picking a mcrib over a ribeye. :scusthov:

Superstar
Daps
Unless you live here that's a bold statement to make. July-October our weather is perfect. Other parts of the year yeah it's rough.

I didn’t even mind it. It’s just a constant mist/drizzle that you don’t feel after a while. I took vitamin D* (*pause). If I needed sun I hit the 90, drove through the pass and got some sun. I enjoyed the weather in the Pacific NW almost as much as the weather in LA.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Y’all really in here saying Thom yorke over Kurt cobain???? Stupid :childplease::dahell: just stop

As far that opinion goes.. Radiohead got like three albums in the top-ten all-time list on Rate Your Music. It's a hipster-ass site but shows a lot of folk feel that way:manny:

Edit - I'm actually :russ: at Radiohead getting that much love on there though. Site is mad hipster

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
for all you know maybe he did hate wiping his ass. mike was a legend and a once in a lifetime talent but lets not act like he wasnt weird as fukk. hanging out with chimps and dangling babies off balconies.

hang out with junkie murderers, #dogset @CouldntBeMeTho

dave grohl couldnt write a good song to save his life
. i cant believe people like that shyt over nirvana too... like picking a mcrib over a ribeye. :scusthov:
Dude wrote Lithium and other tracks so you talking out your ass lmao

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I seen a few post saying what would have happened with his legacy if he lived.
If they would have stayed relevant.
Maybe so.
David Grohl was the drummer so The Foo Fighters might not exist and the songs would be Nirvanas.

I thought about that too, what if he had lived. The only way he could've lived is if he got off the Herron and got therapy for his misery amd all that shyt. Considering the fact that alot of his art came from a place of pain and darkness, it's hard to predict what trajectory nirvana would have been on with a clean and sober and healthy Kurt. Could you imagine him doing insurance commercials or in action movies lol probably not. I think the book did touch on his (pause) sex appeal and how bytches were crazy about him. The mf was on cover of damn near every magazine, he was brad pitt before brad pitt was brad pitt. He just turned down all the marketing deals and shyt because he didnt care about money... gardless if he straightened himself up yea he would've been a better man but what impact would that have on the music.. I'd like to believe he would've continued making dope shyt but who knows, he mightve decided completely change his approach to his art like Andre 3000... who knows :francis:

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all really in here saying Thom yorke over Kurt cobain???? Stupid :childplease::dahell: just stop

Real talk. I had a real hard time understand what he was saying on the ok computer album because of his lipse. Same with some songs from the nevermind because kurt would slur his words in some of the lyrics. The crazy part is that I actually brought one of their cd singles that contain all the lyrics to nevermind 19 years ago and a lot of internet sites had the lyrics WRONG.