Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

Underneath the bridge, tarp has sprung a leak
And the animals I've trapped have all become my pets
And I'm living off of grass, and the drippings from my ceiling

It's OK to eat fish 'cause they don't have any feelings

He was homeless for a little while as teenager. His dad and other relatives kicked him out because he was lazy. Didn't keep a job. Just wanted to lay around, be depressed, get high, write songs and play guitar all day :francis: Who knew what would come of it

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I seen a few post saying what would have happened with his legacy if he lived.
If they would have stayed relevant.
Maybe so.
David Grohl was the drummer so The Foo Fighters might not exist and the songs would be Nirvanas.

A lot of The Foo Debut Album was stuff DG already worked on and Kurt had heard....I did hear a lil bit of Kurt in his Style throughout it

also wit Nu Metal coming up,Nirvana wouldve been 'irrelevant' and I dont think they would keep up or adapt to the KoRns Limps or Deftones thats was about to hit the MTV/TLR Audience that they had in 91-92,shyt AIC,STP,Pumpkins and Soundgarden was already Fallin Apart at certain points after Hitting it Big

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps

Underneath the bridge, tarp has sprung a leak
And the animals I've trapped have all become my pets
And I'm living off of grass, and the drippings from my ceiling

It's OK to eat fish 'cause they don't have any feelings

He was homeless for a little while as teenager. His dad and other relatives kicked him out because he was lazy. Didn't keep a job. Just wanted to lay around, be depressed, get high, write songs and play guitar all day :francis: Who knew what would come of it

I took a beach trip to his hometown while I was living in Tacoma. They memorialized some of the places he frequented, even the bridge he was describing. They Put up signs and still sell memorabilia in some of the beach shops. Knowing the way people can be in rural Washington, I’m sure they hated his guts while he was growing up there lol.

Superstar
Daps
I agree Thom Yorke (from Radiohead) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kurt Cobain. Thom is the one we should be praising like Dylan, Hendricks, MARLEY, PAC etc. and I love Nirvana but no … I’m not going to cry over his terrible and obviously stupid decision to kill himself.

Stop it

:heh:
The fukk wouldn’t anybody be able to praise them all?!

Aww Boohoo, angsty cac was sad and killed himself. People hype him up like he’s Jimi Hendrix because he shotgunned himself at 27. At least Hemingway waited until he had a generational legacy under his belt. Thom Yorke is everything that sad dead cac wanted to be. :russ:
:heh:
Did you discover Radiohead yesterday?!