Oldheads.. i just read kurt cobains biography :wow:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Aww Boohoo, angsty cac was sad and killed himself. People hype him up like he’s Jimi Hendrix because he shotgunned himself at 27. At least Hemingway waited until he had a generational legacy under his belt. Thom Yorke is everything that sad dead cac wanted to be. :russ:

I agree Thom Yorke (from Radiohead) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kurt Cobain. Thom is the one we should be praising like Dylan, Hendricks, MARLEY, PAC etc. and I love Nirvana but no … I’m not going to cry over his terrible and obviously stupid decision to kill himself.

he was a goat

Stop it

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Aww Boohoo, angsty cac was sad and killed himself. People hype him up like he’s Jimi Hendrix because he shotgunned himself at 27. At least Hemingway waited until he had a generational legacy under his belt. Thom Yorke is everything that sad dead cac wanted to be. :russ:
:mjpls:
I agree Thom Yorke (from Radiohead) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kurt Cobain. Thom is the one we should be praising like Dylan, Hendricks, MARLEY, PAC etc. and I love Nirvana but no … I’m not going to cry over his terrible and obviously stupid decision to kill himself.

Stop it
:mjpls:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

Stop it
:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Book was aight. Author was wildin talking about how many sips of root beer Kurt was taking before he shot himself like he was in the room with him :russ:

I read this last year, probably the best book on Kurt I’ve read

Written by his former manager it’s really unbiased while being 1st hand still. Kurt was just a junkie. Dude that wrote the book found Kurt a doctor that actually helped his stomach; gave him the right medicine. That’s why he started doing good again around like end of ‘92. Anyway the doctor died and Kurt getting get his medicine anymore and he went downhill with that boy and eventually killed himself. Turned out the doctor gave him placebos :bryan:

I still listen to nirvana to this day and it’s a shame what drugs did to him and so many other artists

https://www.amazon.com/Serving-Servant-Remembering-Kurt-Cobain/dp/0062861506

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I liked the music. It will always remind me of my early teens. They were all over, Teen Spirit was that shyt for us in football practice for like 2 straight yrs. shyt still gets me hype. I didn't really explore Nirvana until I was grown though. And I still fukked with it. My favorite is the UnPlugged shyt though.