Oldheads.. i just read kurt cobains biography :wow:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
People don’t understand, you make that kind of music and indulge in that imagery, the energy is going to manifest and permeate in you
If you can't look at art as art, especially music that isn't explicit then idk what to tell you

Adults aren't supposed to be susceptible to "subliminal" messages, I watch old movies, I'm not gonna start wearing suits everywhere and slapping women around :manny:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
People don’t understand, you make that kind of music and indulge in that imagery, the energy is going to manifest and permeate in you

The guy was doing so much heroin, regular heroin abusers didn't wanna get high with him.. Overdosing became his norm. When users saw that they were like I don't wanna be known as the mf that was getting high with kurt cobain the day he died. So when showed up at the junkie spots they would all find an excuse to leave. Eventually he was getting high alone... sinking deeper... alone..

in the backseat of his 65 dodge dart.. all that money and that's the only vehicle he owned

A mess of a man
:francis:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Let it be known Cobain was talented, but at the same time, he wasn't special by any means. The reason why he seems special is he died in a quick, violent way. It's because of that... that his legacy has been enhanced into some mythical status, but in a bad way. He is forever known as a person who was talented and killed himself.

If he was alive today, and Nirvana's next album(s) were shyt... Nirvana would be known for two good albums but now Nirvana is suppose to be revered because of Cobain's death.

Ultimately though, what has to be said, and this is true... Kurt Cobain UNDERESTIMATED fame, as he wanted to be famous but he didn't want that much fame. Ultimately his desires killed him, as he wasn't fully ready to understand what he was getting into.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I'm not a conspiracy dude but all that talent mentioned is why many people speculate it was murder instead of suicide.
Dude was a depressed heroin addict. He just decided to commit suicide like thousands of people a year. He had already overdosed before. Every time a celebrity dies young there is a conspiracy theory.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Let it be known Cobain was talented, but at the same time, he wasn't special by any means.
This, he made good stuff, In Utero was raw af to me as a jit, now? Man shut yo cracker ass up bruh :mjtf: "huh yeahuh yeah, running on jane's lawn/I saw her skirt, I saw her skirt" maaan

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude had a chronic stomach illness that couldn’t be diagnosed. The pain was so intense that every prescription medication he tried didn’t work and the only thing that soothes the pain was heroine. So yeah his life was doomed off that alone.

And I forget, just why I taste
Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard, it's hard to find
Oh well, whatever, never mind

:mjcry:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Let it be known Cobain was talented, but at the same time, he wasn't special by any means. The reason why he seems special is he died in a quick, violent way. It's because of that... that his legacy has been enhanced into some mythical status, but in a bad way. He is forever known as a person who was talented and killed himself.

If he was alive today, and Nirvana's next album(s) were shyt... Nirvana would be known for two good albums but now Nirvana is suppose to be revered because of Cobain's death.

Ultimately though, what has to be said, and this is true... Kurt Cobain UNDERESTIMATED fame, as he wanted to be famous but he didn't want that much fame. Ultimately his desires killed him, as he wasn't fully ready to understand what he was getting into.

While I somewhat agree with you I think nirvana should be revered. They made great music.

And I think him dying young/suicide is significant. Making art was the only thing worthwhile to that dudes life. He alwyas hated life, he just wanted to make a few more pieces of art before ending it, and wound up taking over the world doing it. There are plenty of song writers musicians, artists that are talented and actually like living and want to live and come nowhere near what kurt cobain accomplished..

I'd say thats exceptional talent

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dude was a depressed heroin addict. He just decided to commit suicide like thousands of people a year. He had already overdosed before. Every time a celebrity dies young there is a conspiracy theory.
Not true. Plenty of them get murdered or worse. And there's evidence of it. And Courtney love and/or whoever his dealer was will always be sus but ultimately I think it was suicide.