One Thing I Learned Is That Dope Boy Money Don't Last Long (You CAN'T Retire From The Dope Game)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm not here to gloat about my life because we all take different paths in life.

I'll admit I was terrible in elementary and the beginning of middle school. Why is this relevant? Because I used to hang with the kids who later became dope boys. I'll give a short story. This one kid I knew who in highschool told me that he only came to school because he was bored as fukk. That dude who lived on my block later became a dope boy. His younger brother turned out the opposite.

Anyway, every time I see these dope boys (I can spot them and I know who they are by the peeps I know) they seem to have it all for that short while. Then, when they get caught up the feds seize all of their shyt. When you have wads of cash like that and etc to buy a car the dealership is looking at you funny wondering where the cash came from. Then, when you have too much money at once the bank is looking at you funny.

Another thing is when you are super flashy you draw attention from not only the feds, but rival dope boys. Then, tension builds up.

I will say that I'm glad I'm not materialistic. Yes, I will accumulate wealth in my lifetime, but I will do it right. I'm tech savy, so I know how to do legal hustles involving the web.

I'm not knocking anyone (don't condone it), but from things I've seen from where I'm from they don't last long. Especially, where I'm at. Had one dude who my moms knew who got 66 years off of selling drugs to his FBI agent undercover PAWG.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
how long you plan to do this?

oh and most of coli will say you lying
:dahell: I'm not a dopeboy. My life is all legal and I'm doing Pharmacy Tech. I'm saying the people that I knew. Also, I'm not lying. I may be a jokester on occasions, but it's real in Hampton Roads.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I'm not here to gloat about my life because we all take different paths in life.

I'll admit I was terrible in elementary and the beginning of middle school. Why is this relevant? Because I used to hang with the kids who later became dope boys
. I'll give a short story. This one kid I knew who in highschool told me that he only came to school because he was bored as fukk. That dude who lived on my block later became a dope boy. His younger brother turned out the opposite.

Anyway, every time I see these dope boys (I can spot them and I know who they are by the peeps I know) they seem to have it all for that short while. Then, when they get caught up the feds seize all of their shyt. When you have wads of cash like that and etc to buy a car the dealership is looking at you funny wondering where the cash came from. Then, when you have too much money at once the bank is looking at you funny.

Another thing is when you are super flashy you draw attention from not only the feds, but rival dope boys. Then, tension builds up.

I will say that I'm glad I'm not materialistic. Yes, I will accumulate wealth in my lifetime, but I will do it right. I'm tech savy, so I know how to do legal hustles involving the web.

I'm not knocking anyone (don't condone it), but from things I've seen from where I'm from they don't last long. Especially, where I'm at. Had one dude who my moms knew who got 66 years off of selling drugs to his FBI agent undercover PAWG.

:dead:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
P.S. I really feel that mainstream Rap/Hip-Hop gives some of these dudes a false sense of reality. Just like that Ralo dude. No way in hell he made all that money from the drug game at that age :duck:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
like what?
YouTube and marketing. Also, I'm learning how to code now because I want to freelance in two years. Plus, doing surveys and other things. Whole lot of money to be made online. Also, hustles like selling body oils and African beauty products to Black women. I know a brotha who does that.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
P.S. I really feel that mainstream Rap/Hip-Hop gives some of these dudes a false sense of reality. Just like that Ralo dude. No way in hell he made all that money from the drug game at that age :duck:
Ralo isn't mainstream.
He's not even famous outside of his region.

Daps
Petty drug dealers are not gonna make it. Drug lords and distributors make the real cash. They make millions a day, billions year, HSBC & other banks are willing to help them launder their money. Plus, governments are friendly with them despite what they say about fighting the illegal drug trade. They have protection, infrastructure and unlimited cash. If you’re just a street seller you’ll get caught up fast. Street sellers are disposable.

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
YouTube and marketing. Also, I'm learning how to code now because I want to freelance in two years. Plus, doing surveys and other things. Whole lot of money to be made online. Also, hustles like selling body oils and African beauty products to Black women. I know a brotha who does that.
marketing with YT how, CPA? PPD? or just driving traffic from videos?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
marketing with YT how, CPA? PPD? or just driving traffic from videos?
Mainly from the clicks you get per video that has adsense set up. That's why it's important for you to get a lot of views and advertise your channel. Because it's a product. If you do it well you could get three to four thousand a month.

Ralo isn't mainstream.
He's not even famous outside of his region.
Never said he was. All I said was that I didn't believe that he made more than a mili at that age.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Petty drug dealers are not gonna make it. Drug lords and distributors make the real cash. They make millions a day, billions year, HSBC & other banks are willing to help them launder their money. Plus, governments are friendly with them despite what they say about fighting the illegal drug trade. They have protection, infrastructure and unlimited cash. If you’re just a street seller you’ll get caught up fast. Street sellers are disposable.
EXACTLY. It's the king pins who are the real shot callers and even they get caught in the end if they cross certain people. The feds make money off of the drug trade, so of course they will continue to play this cat and mouse game.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Mainly from the clicks you get per video that has adsense set up. That's why it's important for you to get a lot of views and advertise your channel. Because it's a product. If you do it well you could get three to four thousand a month.

Never said he was. All I said was that I didn't believe that he made more than a mili at that age.
Nobody believes that. Even saying you don't opens up a possibility.
"No duh, dummy"