One Thing I Learned Is That Dope Boy Money Don't Last Long (You CAN'T Retire From The Dope Game)

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
YouTube and marketing. Also, I'm learning how to code now because I want to freelance in two years. Plus, doing surveys and other things. Whole lot of money to be made online. Also, hustles like selling body oils and African beauty products to Black women. I know a brotha who does that.

So you are in college and going FULL time to be a Pharmacy Tech right?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
P.S. I really feel that mainstream Rap/Hip-Hop gives some of these dudes a false sense of reality. Just like that Ralo dude. No way in hell he made all that money from the drug game at that age :duck:
I'm glad you brought up rappers. I get tired of the images and lyrics in these trap songs. Young kids see the videos with stacks of cash and jewelry and really wanna have that shyt. Not only do they want it, they wanna get it the way these rappers say the got it.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm glad you brought up rappers. I get tired of the images and lyrics in these trap songs. Young kids see the videos with stacks of cash and jewelry and really wanna have that shyt. Not only do they want it, they wanna get it the way these rappers say the got it.
Exactly and shyt doesn't work out in their favor long term. Some of these hood chicks love these dopeboys, but they are in for a rude awakening.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
P.S. I really feel that mainstream Rap/Hip-Hop gives some of these dudes a false sense of reality. Just like that Ralo dude. No way in hell he made all that money from the drug game at that age :duck:
He didn't make it rapping either though lmao :russ: Plus he got caught up in a conspiracy charge moving heavy weight so I'm sure he was probably moving but he did embellish those numbers in that Vlad interview. That's a fact!

Petty drug dealers are not gonna make it. Drug lords and distributors make the real cash. They make millions a day, billions year, HSBC & other banks are willing to help them launder their money. Plus, governments are friendly with them despite what they say about fighting the illegal drug trade. They have protection, infrastructure and unlimited cash. If you’re just a street seller you’ll get caught up fast. Street sellers are disposable.

Not true, they arrested El Chapo, Manuel Noriega, Pablo Escobar and many others.

Daps
He didn't make it rapping either though lmao :russ: Plus he got caught up in a conspiracy charge moving heavy weight so I'm sure he was probably moving but he did embellish those numbers in that Vlad interview. That's a fact!

Not true, they arrested El Chapo, Manuel Noriega, Pablo Escobar and many others.

Yes, but all those people got away with it for so long. Manuel Noriega was installed by the US government and they supported his dictatorship for years knowing he worked with drug traffickers. Not to mention his numerous human rights violations. Meanwhile, Reagan was pushing the ‘say no to drugs’ campaign. Escobar was only an issue after he started getting involved with Colombian politics, despite the fact that his drugs were causing an epidemic in Miami for years. They are still numerous drug lords that are still trafficking and working with large banks to launder money. Many will get away it because of their connections to banks and politicians.